Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Day-to-day Non Op is the best I can do....

Started by patriciatg2, March 03, 2011, 05:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patriciatg2

Day-to-day Non Op is the best I can do
I've ready so many replies and worries. It is what it is. Thats what my couselour told me. Its ok to go to work in your baggy male shirts and slacks. No one will care that you have boobs underneath. All they see is a guy, just do your job and go home. Shower, shave, makeup, fem clothes, be your feminine self. Thats how life is and will be, because most mtf's like me, cannot afford to lose their jobs, cannot afford to go thru the process of transitioning or total HRT. I go paycheck to paycheck and feel lucky that I can make ends meet, maybe find a nice blouse at the thriftstore, buy some foundation at the drug store, buy enough fuel to commute, buy groceries for myself and pets, pay the rent and save for another wig, and buy PM to keep my 44B girls growing. Be happy with what you have and remember "It is what it is." and "Its the best I can do at this moment in time" best wishes,  Patricia
  •  

Mrs Erocse

So true...... Hugs.

It is spring soon. Flowers will be blooming.
Wishing always a good day.

Hugs.
Patty
  •  

georgie

You are not alone....happily married 30 years, career of 31 years and two young adult children.

As much as I would like to be femme when at home....I'm not.  I am treading the complicated waters lightly.

Not easy....but "is what it is".

Hugs, Georgie
  •  

Joelene9

Patricia,
  The same here except that I am on a limited income and I am probably much older than you. I have no rent, but have to pay insurance, utilities, and taxes on the property and the vehicle that I own.  I am one of those "forcibly early retired" types that were part of the massive layoffs just before 9-11.  I finally started transitioning more than a year ago and got on HRT exactly a year later. See ticker.
  Like you, I wear the male clothes when I am out, especially when I am looking for a part-time job. I don't have any female clothes except for the 40B bras. That may change later as I develop more. Hang in there, Hugs!
Joelene.
  •  

Randi

I can relate to these thoughts as well.
Randi
  •  

patriciatg2

I'm 56 and one of those pre-retired people too, but cannot make ends meet without a job. Si finally found one in my field going paycheck to paycheck. In redneckville I havent the courage to be my fem self even tho i am passable. Only evening is the time when the "transvamps" come out. Of course way out here on the prairie who cares,I suppose. I envy Patty and Roxy having each other to hang out with. Well gotta go fix some plumbing.Patricia.
  •  

patriciatg2

Hi, again. The plumbing is done, the water trough is filled, the mare is fed, the woodstove is warming the house and its time to be my feminine self to clean house. I may not be able to complete the TS roadmap but, I'll be content to feel my bod changing, exercising, wearing my dresses and being myself at home. I especially look forward to filling out  my dress tops-if you lnow what I mean. It's okay, Patricia. is w
  •