Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Some CD questions

Started by Oinoss, March 20, 2011, 02:22:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oinoss

I am a 15-16 year old male, quite skinny, quite short and have a slight womens shape. No one knows (Want to keep it a secret). I tried tucking and taping today - couldn't find duct, so had to use alot of scotch. Didn't work to well. So... I came here with some questions...

1) Homemade breast forums? I have been using two Pikachu plushies >__>

2) Homemade gaff? I have watched few videos, but alas no Nylons. I do have a clothy pair of gaus (gauss or gauz whatever) that are quite tight. I would like it perfectly flat so I can do a video, that I may show om the forum ;)

3) I do have access to alot of womens clothes, but no miniskirts. I been using my brief/boxer hybrids and putting both legs in one leg-spot. How do you make homemade miniskirts??

4) I have long hair for male, ( everyone think its emo, they don't know truth ;) ) how do you do side ponytails?

Continued - An admin refered to me as a fetishist (no offense),I am not and feel good about my self in womens clothes. So I will expand this thread as she said.

To expand it. I will tell my story: When I was 12, mid-summer it was my brothers birthday. My cousins male and female came to tryvout his new pool (fun party), but one of my older cousins left a bra in the bathroom... Curious I tried it on, feeling a amazing rush a grabbed two identical plushies and proceeded to get a bigger rush! I then proceded to get two water-baloons left over and stuffing them down under the cups, then realizing that I like this.. I began to repress it in fear of being caught, hoping (at the time) that because came over to get her clothes it would be over. Two years later there was a Gender Bender day for spirit week, although I didn't participate - it gave me those feelings again, this time instead of repressing I died to appear a girl and walk through a mall (the latter scsring me into not going). So I began to look through my moms dresser when shes gone - finding swimsuits, shirts, tank tops you name it. I continued this (amateurishly) for a few monthes till about a week ago. I wanted how to pass as a girl in public again, watching youtube videos and eventually coming here, hoping for acceptance and help.
  •  

spacial

http://video.about.com/diyfashion/How-to-Sew-a-Simple-Skirt.htm

Skirts are probably the easiest of clothes to make, but do need some patience and practice.

Strongly suggest you stick to simple stuff, until you get the hang of sewing. It isn't difficult, but does need experience.

Good luck. Tell us how you get along.
  •  

Oinoss

Thanks for the video! Do you happen to have more?
  •  

spacial

Not off hand. I did a search for that one.

I really suggest you start by buying sme material and trying it out. All the videos in the world don't make for experience and experience is everything in being a decent seamstress.

If you're unsure, start by buying some cheaper material.

But I will strongly advise you to invest in these items.

A selection of needles. You should have about 6 different sizes and several of each. If you use a machine, get some spare machine needles as well.

Some tacking pins. You need about 20. These usually come in huge boxes. Take about 20 out and put into your pin cushion. The rest put away. Too many tacking pins is just a nusance. They spill and are a pain to pick up.

A selection of thread. Always buy good quality thread. Cotton is best. You need a selection of colours. Make sure you store them correctly. Not too warm, but never damp.

Some sissors. I suggest 3 pairs, a small, a medium and a large. make sure they are really sharp.

thimbles

A measuring tape. It might be handy to have one of those ones that automatically wind back into a small case. But you also need a taylors measuring tape.

You can buy some iron on tape that sticks fabric together. Really handy. But careful how you use it. It's a devil to get off if you change your mind.

A decent sized box to keep it all in.
  •  

Oinoss

•  

Oinoss

I am desperate to show off my stuff ;) Does anyone know how to make a gaff outta gauz?
  •