Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

My girlfriend wants me to grow breasts

Started by jane43888, March 17, 2011, 01:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandy

Quote from: SpaceyGirl on March 18, 2011, 06:35:05 PM
i don't really know how you guys came to the conclusion this is a false thread. you must be really smart, but i understand now that they've not responded, and this is their one and only post on the site. anyway, i just don't think this thread has anymore layers to it than what has already been said.

QuoteMy new girlfriend (female) of 6 months early on in our relationship confessed that she would like me to wear lingerie while making love. I agreed to try. I was shocked to find that I enjoyed wearing lingerie which she buys me. Eventually she started to buy me clothes and make me look like a girl using make up, wigs, corsets, breasts form, nails, and eyebrows. This I found ok as we did it at home. Then she suggested that she cut my hair more feminine and die it. I agreed as she is very persuasive. I am mostly dressed as a woman at home but have occasionally gone out dressed, which I finally agreed to do this for her. Lately she has mentioned that she would like me to grow breasts. I have been thinking that this is a step that I have to think about longer, but she has already purchased 9 months herbal pill supply from an internet website called transfemme. She wants me to have large breasts because it would make me look more realistic and she can play with them. What should I do?

SG:

It's not that we're smart.  This just doesn't smell right.  Think about it.  Of all the posts we have here, how many have really said that their girlfriend instigated the idea of their boyfriend going fem?  Besides this one?  None.

"I was shocked! (Shocked I say!)  To find that I enjoyed wearing lingerie which she buys me."
"Lately she mentioned that she would like me to grow breasts."
transfemme

I was waiting to read that "jane" was forced to ingest pills that his girlfriend told him were vitamins.  But they had the oddest effects, and they were pink!

I hope "jane" had a good time at our expense.  I hope "janes" "girlfriend" is happy too.

I don't want you to think I'm picking on you Spacey, I'm not really.  I had a tooth extracted last night and I am in a fair amount of pain right now.  We've been trolled before and I have little patience for clowns that think that we can be targeted for their own prurient amusement.

-Sandy
Out of the darkness, into the light.
Following my bliss.
I am complete...
  •  

kate durcal

•  

VeryGnawty

Quote from: SpaceyGirl on March 18, 2011, 06:35:05 PM
i don't really know how you guys came to the conclusion this is a false thread.

It's called statistics.

Like I said, I've been a moderator at multiple forums.  In that time, I've seen hundreds of first posts.  The number of first posts which mention websites?  Several dozen.  The number of those posts in which those websites are selling something?  Almost all of them.

I've found that the frequency with which first-time posters make a second post is indirectly proportional to the amount of crap being sold on the website mentioned or linked in the first post.

(If the OP does come back, I sincerely apologize for promoting stereotypes)
"The cake is a lie."
  •  

patriciatg2

Yes it would be nice to have a girlfriend who really supports you making those changes but it sounds like You are are telling us of your dreamy wishes of what you'd like your GF to do. Transfemme doesnt work. By the time my mtf friend Stacie had used 6 months supply of Transfemme with no results I had a B cup using PM.
So whats the real story here?
  •  

Sandy

Quote from: patriciatg2 on March 20, 2011, 11:40:54 AM
Yes it would be nice to have a girlfriend who really supports you making those changes but it sounds like You are are telling us of your dreamy wishes of what you'd like your GF to do. Transfemme doesnt work. By the time my mtf friend Stacie had used 6 months supply of Transfemme with no results I had a B cup using PM.
So whats the real story here?

Well I think "jane" was either trolling for customers or typing with only one hand...

-Sandy(I hate trolls)
Out of the darkness, into the light.
Following my bliss.
I am complete...
  •  

VeryGnawty

Quote from: patriciatg2 on March 20, 2011, 11:40:54 AM
By the time my mtf friend Stacie had used 6 months supply of Transfemme with no results I had a B cup using PM.

That doesn't surprise me.  The "Transfemme" site looks really sub-par, even for an herbal website.
"The cake is a lie."
  •  

xxUltraModLadyxx

Quote from: VeryGnawty on March 20, 2011, 05:10:06 PM
That doesn't surprise me.  The "Transfemme" site looks really sub-par, even for an herbal website.

i've gotten a glimpse at it before, because of course it's been mentioned on this site before. it's a picture of a sexualized woman standing on one of those pick up trucks in a desert, and then i was like "no way is this a serious product." they've got about the same effect as candy cigarettes.
  •