Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Lady Fingers

Started by n00bsWithBoobs, February 10, 2011, 09:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n00bsWithBoobs

Life is funny, sometimes.

I'm not really "out" to everyone at work except for two people (both in my department), at least in the full sense of the word. I dress in a feminine clothing style, I have a woman's haircut, and I wear makeup on occasion, but these things have been written off as more of a quirk or eccentricity. No one really knows that I'm taking hormones and that my boobs are growing. If they DO know, nothing has been said to me about it. Now, I have had a talk with my boss before about the way I dress and what is appropriate when we have visiting clients, etc, and for the most part, everyone is accepting of me. All in all, it's been the best work environments that I've ever had.

Today, I asked my boss if she wanted to have lunch and she said she wanted to go get her nails done and then asked if I wanted to come with her. So, I did. I so needed a manicure and to change my polish anyway. This was kind of a first with her and I feel like a small hurdle was overcome. Although, I guess this really doesn't change anything and it doesn't clear up any confusion about me. Overall, yay and meh.
  •  

spacial

Sounds like you're doing pretty well.

You are clearly accepted as being feminine. Even being invited, by the boss, to get nails done.

Take the next step when you feel the time is right. I doubt many there will bat an eye.
  •