Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

debbies poll question

Started by debbie.j, January 27, 2008, 08:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

would you move to be closer to you doctors even if it ment it will take more time to get  all set up for srs. or would you take the bus and live in a area where u can save time and get things all set up for srs more faster

i would live in the area and take the bus to see my doctors and such so i can save up the cash faster for srs
6 (85.7%)
i would move closer to my doctors and such even it is going to take more time
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: February 16, 2008, 08:42:23 PM

debbie.j

this is something iam looking at this time. and i wanted to get everyones thoughts  by this poll. and see

what you all think  for me choice one would be best as it would make things go more faster thus  i get

things done. choice too i can do it  but everything would take more time for me to do . and i do have

some what  of a gtod idea on which way iam going to go with this . but still i wanted to see what eveyone

elese. would do if they was in this spot too. so every one please cast your votes  :)
  •  

tinkerbell

I used to live very close to my therapist.  After I went fulltime, I moved and unfortunately I had to take two buses and one train to get to her.  I don't know how to drive so I have always relied on public transportation.  My personal opinion is that if you like your therapist and you find comfort when you are with her/him, do whatever is necessary to keep them part of your life.

tink :icon_chick:
  •  

Shana A

I live in a rural area, my therapist was a two hour drive each way, and although I really don't like driving in the city, it was worth it. I attended sessions biweekly for 2 years.

y2g
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

•  

debbie.j

Quote from: Tink on January 27, 2008, 08:47:10 PM
I used to live very close to my therapist.  After I went fulltime, I moved and unfortunately I had to take two buses and one train to get to her.  I don't know how to drive so I have always relied on public transportation.  My personal opinion is that if you like your therapist and you find comfort when you are with her/him, do whatever is necessary to keep them part of your life.

tink :icon_chick:

i now what you mean tink as far as to driveing. but iam the other way  i know how to drive np there

and i got my driver licencs.  but no wheels . so  like you   take the  public transportation   too . which giving

how  it is today with the gas and all.  for me  public transportation is the easy way and the cheapest way to go

even if it is slower then  the goverment on some days :P

Posted on: January 28, 2008, 12:56:32 AM
Quote from: y2gender on January 27, 2008, 09:21:22 PM
I live in a rural area, my therapist was a two hour drive each way, and although I really don't like driving in the city, it was worth it. I attended sessions biweekly for 2 years.

y2g

hiyea y2g   i used to live in a rural area too also . i like it but i moved to the city for the fact  of everything

being much more closer and the covinace  of what the  big city has to offer :)

•  

Schala

I'm sorry, I don't really understand the poll question.

Where my doctor is would not affect my decision to live anywhere.
  •  

debbie.j

hiyea Schalait,s ok  i can see why that happened now . and thats great to hear :).

anyways back to the poll question . and this is how i should hav eworded it in the frist place

see i got to go 400 hounered miles round trip to see a  doctor. soo i was asking here . would you  live

in a area where you can save money for  your srs. and take the 400 mile round trip on the bus .

or would you move closer to that area so that way you did not have as far to travel by takeing the frist

choice even tho . moveing  closer to the doctor. it will take you more time to  save the need funds to get

your srs.  now thats what i was trying to ask with this poll
  •