Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Did he just check me out?

Started by Rock_chick, January 19, 2011, 05:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MillieB

In a rather alarming twist of fate, I had to leave a dating site that I joined not too long ago as I kept on getting hit on by 18-22 year old guys!

Flattering? Yes ;D Tempting? Urrrgggghhhh god no! :o
  •  

Lacey Lynne

Dang, girl!  You know full well he was checking you out, so wassup with this clocking me business?  Honestly.  You're a hottie, hon, so get used to it.  It's gonna happen a lot for years to come.  Don't you love it?

:D   Lacey Lynne
Believe.  Persist.  Arrive.    :D

Julie Vu (Princess Joules) Rocks!  "Hi, Sunshine Sparkle Faces!" she says!
  •  

Randi

Since the last time I changed my hair style and began wearing more feminine clothing I am getting those looks alot. When I drive home from work, I always dress 'en femme' and have gotten lots of these looks-and I like it!
Randi
  •  

MusicisMyLife

Quote from: yoxi on March 13, 2011, 05:36:20 AM
I really like young women and men to look at, they have great skin, they've not lost the knack of smiling and being enthusiastic/passionate about stuff yet, etc. - but I want someone closer my own age for intimacy, whether it's physical or all the other kinds available. Even 10 years' difference can make things really weird.
I Totally know what you mean even though im supa young (13). I don't Know if this sounds mean and if it does,im sorry but someone really needs to tell Hugh Hefner that,im not saying its wrong to be with people THAT younger than him but it kinda creeps me out,specially since my sister used to watch that show with him,cant remember the name,but he used to make out WITH these girls in t.v. im totally fine with it as long as its NOT on t.v but maybe thats only my opinion? well yeahh thats about it :S
  •  

Padma

I think if two adults (or two not-yet-adults) want to get it on, it's up to them to work out why they like each other and what they want from each other, and to both be responsible for what's happening, regardless of age difference. But in practice, if someone a lot younger than me expresses an interest (and it has happened once or twice, and is very flattering!) I'm suspicious about what they're looking for - and with good reason, because the two people I've dated who were 10 years younger than me both ended up casting me in the role of their dad that they were rebelling against. No thanks.

(Note for the polyamorous among us - this is a deliberate oversimplification!)
Womandrogyneâ„¢
  •  

justmeinoz

I think I may have copped one or two guys having a perve when I am 'en femme' in the car, but hard to be sure. 

Randi, if you ever visit Oz, you will have to change your name though, "Hi,  I'm Randy" will certainly get some attention! "Me too, your place or mine?" ;D
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

Randi

I get the looks from all ages of guys and have noticed a few girls looking twice although they might have merely been curious about getting their signals mixed and just wanted to double check LOL. Yes, the perves are out there and probably looking for an easy mark-they won't find one here.

Oz,  I would love to visit Oz and meet someday. I really don't have any good close friends here anymore-they passed years ago. I would enjoy finding a new one. Have you any suggestions for a suitable name change? My mother was going to name me Stephanie but my baby sister got that one instead.

Randi
  •  

pebbles

argh it happened again >_< this guy was the worst of them all. Very seedy man. He was creepy as hell.

I was waiting for my bus and I had an hour to wait in the coach waiting room I was sitting by the radiator keeping warm. and this this very scruffy looking man comes in he speaks to me for abit making completely random small talk with me.

At whitch point he decides to stand next to me (I was sitting on the floor.) Where he stares at me for half an hour... Manipulating himself...
u.u staring back at him dosen't make him stop just seems to intensify his fixation on me.

never felt a stare make me feel so dirty and objectified. he vanishes off for a moment after 15 minutes and a group of cis-females invite me to sit with them shuffling up and making a space on the bench. They then ask me. "What the hell is with that guy? he was totally perving over you." "I KNOW" my response.
The man comes back but realizing I'm no longer sitting on my own he just leaves. eeeeeee -.-

I don't even draw the attention of nice older men O.o It's only the real creepers
  •  

MillieB

Oh god hun!! :o

That sounds horrible! Depending on how you feel about it, it might be worth just mentioning it to the police, it may sound extreme but staring at someone for 1/2 hour while 'manipulating' yourself is not acceptable behavior, and at least it would be logged if he does this again.  I'm just glad that there were others there to discourage this creepbag!

Take care M x

•  

Rock_chick

Eeeeeeeeew!

And I agree with Millie 100%
  •  

meliaMANNEQUiN

OF COURSE he was checking you out, you're gorgeous!
  •