Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

PMS? I shudder to think about hormones...

Started by Sarah_aus, February 02, 2011, 04:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah_aus

Ok so I thought I would post this here because for the last 4 or 5 days I've had what you could only describe as PMS symptoms (moody, irratable, trouble sleeping, sore back, headache, sore tummy, feeling bloated, even some slight pain around my nipples for the first couple of days), its nothing new to me, its just made me uncomfortable for the last few days, so my question is this....

I'm not yet on hormones, has anyone else experienced this before starting hormones, and did it get worse once you had started hormones? Did it get better? Did you do anything about it?

Thanks,

~Sarah
"There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart." - Melanie Griffith
"It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives." - Unknown
  •  

tsfriend

Just an honest opinion. Diet contributes a lot of what you're feeling along with stress. I won't take hormones myself because I have a hard enough time as it is to keep stabilized emotionally! Lol That's why I have taught myself how to cook and eat whole foods and get into juicing because it keeps me stable and avoids me having to jump on the prozak wagon.
  •  

vanna

Hrt is different for many hun but the majority including myself it brings calm and insight and a real way forward

I still get headache and levels play their part but there are many reason that you get those symptons

Hrt is designed to give us the physical bodies we require to live as postop I can live with all those same symptons knowing I'm now complete
  •  

Jade_is_awesome

Quote from: Sarah_aus on February 02, 2011, 04:18:49 PM
Ok so I thought I would post this here because for the last 4 or 5 days I've had what you could only describe as PMS symptoms (moody, irratable, trouble sleeping, sore back, headache, sore tummy, feeling bloated, even some slight pain around my nipples for the first couple of days), its nothing new to me, its just made me uncomfortable for the last few days, so my question is this....

I'm not yet on hormones, has anyone else experienced this before starting hormones, and did it get worse once you had started hormones? Did it get better? Did you do anything about it?

Thanks,

~Sarah

Hun I also shudder to thunk about that.
  •  

Sarah_aus

Ok So I haven't updated in quite a while, but with my HRT status lomming closer and closer, things are soon to become a reality, I will soon be able to answer my own questions, I hope it is kind to me, but even if it isn't, I am excited about the prospect of becoming closer physically to the way that I mentally represent myself.
I will keep updating how things progress once I begin hormones, though as has been said they are different for everyone.

Thanks for all your advice,

Hugs,

Sarah
"There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart." - Melanie Griffith
"It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives." - Unknown
  •