Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Women are too sensitive

Started by Ricki, January 19, 2007, 10:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owen

Well I have seen both sides of the coin. I am quite emotional and sensitive. Have been for much of my life. I agree with Tinkerbell, Steph, and Buffy on this. It all depends on the person. I used to think I was originally gay, till I started experementing with women's cloths, then realizing that I was actually more female as I continued to dress female. It just felt right to me. Now as to women being to sensitive I belive males can be just as emotional and sensitive as any female out there. Again I think it really depends on the person....

Linda Ann

Love being female :angel:
  •  

Melissa

What do you mean we're too sensitive???  I'm so offended.

Just Kidding. ;)

Melissa
  •  

katia

probably so.  i think that nature plays the biggest role here. since women are naturally able to [give birth],[natural instincts] and [dispositions] are vital. therefore, being sensitive allows women to [love] and nurture their offspring, sort of like in the animal world. if a mother is [not sensitive], she may kill, neglect or abuse her children. isn't it wonderful that women are sensitive? women can and do [think] and [feel] at the same time. sometimes both men and women [choose not to think]. either way, i think that sensitivity is not such a bad thing to have. although, i do believe that [too much sensitivity] can become a [negative virtue].
  •