Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Okay, can we talk American Idol?!!!

Started by sonopoly, March 03, 2011, 01:11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonopoly

Or are you all above it?  Anyway, I used to think I was above it, but since I've become unemployed, I am so in to it!  I love James, Scotty, Paul, and Casey right now.  I'm watching the girls now so tomorrow I'll let you know how I feel about them.
  •  

~RoadToTrista~

I only watch old episodes when they show on TV Guide with Paula and Simon.
  •  

sonopoly

I guess I have no life these days, so I really look forward to the AI episodes.  I was hoping I could find others like me and we could discuss the contestants.
  •  

sonopoly

gosh, but you are gorgeous and absolutely stunning.
  •  

Katrina_Reann

I am an Idol addict!! My fav this year is Casey but I am also rooting for James and little Thia. I was shocked this week that Casey almost got sent home..what's up with that peeps?? Thankfully the Judges used their save on him and hopefully he will bounce back enough to win the shooting match!!
  •  

fwagodess

I have been watching American Idol since 2008, and so far I have a very different opinion. I have decided to endorse Haley and Lauren to make it into the finale since Pia got voted off (I was hoping that she would make the finale.

Quote from: Katrina_Reann on March 26, 2011, 10:28:44 AM
I am an Idol addict!! My fav this year is Casey but I am also rooting for James and little Thia. I was shocked this week that Casey almost got sent home..what's up with that peeps?? Thankfully the Judges used their save on him and hopefully he will bounce back enough to win the shooting match!!

It's on the front page of my web site (Aeverine.info) and created an event on Facebook to vote for the remaining women with passion. I did choose Scotty and James as my picks as "best of the worst"

I don't mind the criticism, but I think I may have seen the worst season American Idol ever. Call me the next Simon Cowell or Gordon Ramsay of American Idol, but it's just how I see it from all angles.
  •  

Janet_Girl

I watched it one year because my ex and I were together, and we had a couple of people living with us.  I have always though that there was more than enough Reality shows on TV.  I thought then as now "What a load of horse manure".  500 channels on cable/satellite and people want to watch someone's heart broken.

Not a fan.  Can you tell.
  •  

fwagodess

Quote from: Janet Lynn on April 10, 2011, 11:23:43 AM
I watched it one year because my ex and I were together, and we had a couple of people living with us.  I have always though that there was more than enough Reality shows on TV.  I thought then as now "What a load of horse manure".  500 channels on cable/satellite and people want to watch someone's heart broken.

Not a fan.  Can you tell.

I think NOW may be the time. I have endorsed Haley and Lauren in the finale and they need the help. On my web site, I have explained why. As I said, I've created a Facebook event for this I am asking everyone to . Just be sure to do so with PASSION. Use the entire two hour voting frame to call, text, and/or online.

On the site, I will post the appropriate voting information on Aeverine Zinn Wherever You Are.
  •