News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

right place for me

Started by Marie Sue S, April 01, 2011, 02:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marie Sue S

hello
i am Marie Sue and trying to see if this is the right place for me ?
i am male but want to be a very feminine male .
not wanting to be a girl all the way just want to be more girly .i would like to have small breasts and a lot less hair  i hat looking so hairy.
i love wearing  girly close  panties lounge pants .i will have my fist bra next week .looking forward to that.
never been a macho guy away non confrontational kinda a sissy.
would this be the right forum?
need to now more email me or ask me hear  .
by the way i am married 30 plus years and love making love to my wife .
she nows i wear panties .i told her about wanting a bra she did not say but did not say yes.
i am 50 plus years old.
thank you for listening.

Marie Sue
  •  

Robert Scott

Welcome to the family! 

All forms of gender expression are welcome here.  No one puts you in a box -- you put yourself wherever you want on the gender spectrum.

Pull up a chair and join into the discussions.
  •  

Devlyn

Hi Marie Sue, welcome to Susans! A moderator should be coming through with a copy of the site rules any time now. Enjoy yourself here, hugs, Tracey
  •  

Janet_Girl

Hi Marie Sue, :icon_wave:

Welcome to our little family. Over 5900 strong. That would be one heck of a family reunion.

Feel free to post your successes/failures, Hopes/dreams.  Ask questions and seek answers. Give and receive advice.

But remember we are family here, your family now. And it is always nice to have another sister. :icon_hug:

And be sure to check out these links ( MUST READS )

Hugs and Love,
Janet
  •  

Marie Sue S

HELP i am not sure what i am (cd tg?)need  help my emotions are running wild  new depression meds  felling well not sure.
can any 1 help.
thank you
  •  

Adabelle

Hi Marie Sue,

If there was an easy answer to your question there would be no need for this website :) These are hard questions, and you can only answer it for yourself. You are whatever you feel you are; you are whatever feels right for you.

But you should read and participate in this forum and talk to others. The answers will come to you over time and soon you will be more comfortable being able to "know who you are".

Welcome. Be patient with yourself, it's okay to not know who you are for a little while - you will figure it out - do not worry.
  •  

Marie Sue S

Quote from: Madelyn on April 02, 2011, 10:35:55 AM
Hi Marie Sue,

If there was an easy answer to your question there would be no need for this website :) These are hard questions, and you can only answer it for yourself. You are whatever you feel you are; you are whatever feels right for you.

But you should read and participate in this forum and talk to others. The answers will come to you over time and soon you will be more comfortable being able to "know who you are".

Welcome. Be patient with yourself, it's okay to not know who you are for a little while - you will figure it out - do not worry.

Hello Madelyn

you made tear come to my eyes some thing i need to do more of (cry that is) .
thank you.

Hugs and love to you
Marie Sue
  •  

Jamiess

Hi Marie Sue!

I know it's hard at times but be patient. Take it one step at a time. I'm new at this also and still struggle with it. I am working on figuring myself out first "if that's possible :-\" lol. Then I will try to figure out where to take this. You probably have a therapist already, but if not, find one that has experience with gender issues.

Take care and welcome
Jamie
  •  

justmeinoz

What label should you attach to yourself?
I'd just go with "Human" for a start, and cut yourself some slack.

If your wife knows of your underwear preference, and is comfortable with it, then you have communication.  How does she feel about you wanting to dress in a more feminine fashion overall? 
If you can reassure her you do not want to have you male genitals removed, and still love her, maybe you can explore the whole issue together, so that she knows what is going on at all levels.

There is lots of info here, and a forum for SO's too, which she might get good value out of.
Karen.

"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

annette

Hi  Marie sue

Whatever you think you are....you're welcome.
If we can help to give an answer to your questions we will.
But from a few posts it's hard to give an answer, I yhink we need to know you a little better.
But that will come in time when we read your future posts.
I'm looking forward to it.

Hugs
annette
  •  

Marie Sue S

hello
i want to thank all of you for the kind and help full words. i knew if i looked long enough i would find a place where the people would help me with my difficult road a head.

Karen i will talk to my wife about the forum it will be difficult but the communication line are some what open.

Annette i will be posting more i have lots a questions.

and where ever my road leads i a sure i will be happier than where i was.

hugs and kisses to my new friends
Marie Sue

if that is not to forward of me to say

•