Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Lose 30 pounds

Started by BridgetBby, February 18, 2011, 01:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BridgetBby

Im trying to lose 30 pounds.. im 5'6 and starting weight 150. For some reason HRT hasnt done much in my fat distribution and it goes to my stomach, arms, and back (not pretty). so im trying so slim down over all to be more petite and fit.
If you wanna jump on the weightloss train then hop aboard..... wish me luck!
  •  

Elijah3291

I''m trying to lose weight too, I walk to and from campus and I have been on a diet for 3 days.

drinking tons of water, and counting my calories and trying to make better choices.  im 5'7 and 135 pounds, trying to lose my girly hip fat and stomach

good luck!
  •  

BridgetBby

Quote from: Elijah on February 18, 2011, 01:49:48 PM
I''m trying to lose weight too, I walk to and from campus and I have been on a diet for 3 days.

drinking tons of water, and counting my calories and trying to make better choices.  im 5'7 and 135 pounds, trying to lose my girly hip fat and stomach

good luck!
thanks!
maybe you should incorporate muscle/resistance training into your routine as well? im sure that will help you achieve your male physique
  •  

Elijah3291

im not too fond of gyms, but i will probably try some of the do it at home exercises for my upper body
  •  

aubrey

I'm already there with ya! I finally got serious about losing weight by exercising every day the last 2 weeks and hope I can stick with it. I'm about 30lbs over what I should be, to be on the lower side of averadge for my height at 5'10". Most the extra stuff is on my belly and back. Next step is to reduce/eliminate HFCS. I think that may take off 10 lbs or so alone.
  •  

japple

I lost 30 lbs but cutting way down on carbs and sugar.  I read this book called "The Skinny" that helped me think about the chemistry of eating.

I think you're very slim and fit and it sounds like your fat is where it's supposed to be on a woman.
  •  

BridgetBby

im starting to try to control my potions alot more, before i was just eating massive amounts with a i dont give a fk attitude. but over the course of a year and a half ive gained like 30 pounds, the rest of my body frame is pretty slim and petite its just those main areas. For instance some people will randomly ask me "have you been pregnant before hitting at my stomach" some people at work have made some comments, also my family is pretty honest and they have told me ive gained weight, lol i remember when my  mom was trying to zip up one my dresses for me and the zipper broke and she said bridget you need to lose weight lol. one of my friends say that im a lot heavier then when he first met me.... i think alot of it has to do with being comfortable in life, i was pretty comfortable in transition and in life (work ect) so it was it was just my laziness coming out.
so far as far as working out, i dont want to overexert my self too soon bc that always happens to me and i always go back to my old routine so im only doing a 2 mile walk with my dogs everyday but im not sure what else to incorporate to this so i can maximize my weight loss potential....
sorry for the long post just getting my thoughts out on my journey..
  •  

BridgetBby

also i think im gonna follow this diet , it seems to be a general diet that can help me loose and maintain  a low weight
http://www.everydiet.org/diet/weight-loss-grail
  •