Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Tumblr Blogs

Started by HillaryThompson, February 07, 2011, 07:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillaryThompson

•  

rexgsd

yes actually, after seeing my friend had one.
Mine is sorta of a love it or hate it blog though, because it's all photos i've taken of old cars.
But i had this idea to sort of make a story of it, and of each car.

here it is though: http://finsandchrome.tumblr.com/
☥fiat justitia ruat coelum☥

"Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls. Its a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world." - The Kinks

•  

Miniar

I'm on there, though most of what I write isn't transition related...
Also, sometimes my blog is... nsfw..

"Everyone who has ever built anywhere a new heaven first found the power thereto in his own hell" - Nietzsche
  •  

Miniar

"Everyone who has ever built anywhere a new heaven first found the power thereto in his own hell" - Nietzsche
  •  

xAndrewx

Just getting into tumblr but here's mine

xXxryderxXx.tumblr.com

Vin

•  

Stephanie

I tried WordPress before settling on Blogger.   I was disappointed with WP, the layout was muddled and it seemed surprisingly under-powered.  Blogger is so simple straight-forward but full functioned.

•  

regan

Quote from: Stephanie on March 05, 2011, 04:43:00 PM
I tried WordPress before settling on Blogger.   I was disappointed with WP, the layout was muddled and it seemed surprisingly under-powered.  Blogger is so simple straight-forward but full functioned.

WordPress does just fine for me...
Our biograhies are our own and we need to accept our own diversity without being ashamed that we're somehow not trans enough.
  •  

rexgsd

oh, i have a more 'normal' tumblr now X3

it's jackyl.tumblr.com
☥fiat justitia ruat coelum☥

"Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls. Its a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world." - The Kinks

•  

f1r3wire

•  

xander

•  

Nathan.

My tumblr is in my sig.  :D
  •