Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Hatred

Started by MarinaM, August 29, 2011, 10:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarinaM

Me, tired, voice shows it - not passing - but I'm talking about the two recent instances of hatred I encountered. I have this linked in my blog here as well, and I may get in trouble for doing that... But this may be an interesting view for you.

•  

JessicaH

Sorry you had a rough week. I'm sure things will get better for you soon. Hang in there!!!
  •  

MarinaM

That event made me so mad.  :'(

I seriously almost stopped riding my bike to cry, made me feel like an icky "other" or something. /sigh
  •  

BunnyBee

That is really >-bleeped-<ty, Emma.  I can see how much pain you are in and I wish I could help.  You were astute in noticing that these women were probably lashing out because they themselves were in pain for whatever reason.  It's sad to me how sadness and anger perpetuates.  I hope you feel better soon.  If there is anything I can help you with, don't hesitate to ask.  You are lovely, don't let anybody make you feel differently.
  •  

annette

You look so sweet and vulnerable to me.
Please don't let those people hurt you Emma, they can only hurt you when you let them.
DON'T let them, there opinion is crap, one way or another they are not able to put their miserable lives on track, so they get focused on other lives, that's always easier, you know.

You're lovely, and everone who says different, is a big liar.

So, now we are at this point to agree.........enjoy your meal, you were hungry.

A kiss on both cheeks and a hug to give you some comfort.
Annette

•  

V M

The meanies who spew disparage get me down at times too... That's why we need to all stick together and lend support to each other

Remember, You have a boat load of sisters and brothers here who love and support you  :)

Hugs

- Virginia
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

MarinaM

Thanks ladies.

I'm feeling a bit better now. Have to start thinking about the business I have to handle.
  •  

anima.liber

Personally, I think they were jealous of how absolutely freakin' BEAUTIFUL you are. I'm being dead serious.
  •  

MarinaM

Quote from: anima.liber on September 11, 2011, 07:07:54 PM
Personally, I think they were jealous of how absolutely freakin' BEAUTIFUL you are. I'm being dead serious.

Thank you, I often feel like I've been hit by a truck (exhaustion), and I think it shows in some of these videos. :/
  •