Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Post Op Girls: Can You Really Have Feelings, Sensation & Pleasure After Surgery?

Started by Little_Cherry, March 27, 2011, 03:17:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyTeresa

I'm all woman now!
  •  

Sandy

Quote from: LadyTeresa on March 30, 2011, 02:42:40 PM
Does anyone know where I can find this video?

Teresa

I'm not sure which one that was being referred to but there are several on YouTube.  Here is one.  It is graphic:

Also there were several surgeries shown on "Sex Change Hospital".  When they were broadcast, they were sanitized for delicate sensibilities, but if you find them on the web they may be on full display.

-Sandy
Out of the darkness, into the light.
Following my bliss.
I am complete...
  •  

brianna1969

Quote from: Little_Cherry on March 27, 2011, 03:17:31 AM
I just saw an incredibly nasty video of the GRS surgery. It looks really scary, and now I'm asking myself if you really are able to still have feelings
after the surgery, and even an orgasm?! because it looks like everything is destroyed... ;/

By the way, Dr. Marci Bowers is a great surgeon, isn't she?

Do you have the link to that Video..???
  •  

Little_Cherry

Quote from: brianna1969 on April 04, 2011, 09:22:22 AM

Do you have the link to that Video..???

Hey, Sorry I just saw today your post. I deleted  it, because I couldnt see it again, and I didnt see any sense in it because it won't help me for my surgery anyway.
But it was from Dr. Marci Bowers, and I found it on this forum if this helps..
huggles cherry

I found it!
It's this.
  •  

Debra

Quote from: FairyGirl on March 27, 2011, 05:30:51 PM
The main dorsal nerve bundle is preserved in the clitoris so that part for me had sensation from day one.  Now at 9 months later I'm still having nerve regrowth in the other areas, most notably around the lower part of my labia. But I've had full orgasmic sensation, both from inner (vaginal, or G-spot) and outer (clitoral) since early on.

This is good to know. After 1 month, there are still lots that are numb but 2 weeks into surgery I was having snap crackle pops of electricity althroughout that area and I've been told thats nerves reconnecting, weeeee hehe

As for the OP's question, from what I understand, even though things are removed and put bakc together again, the nerves tend to heal up and regrow together so there is definitely feeling involved afterward....although it may take time

•  

LadyTeresa

Quote from: Debra on April 15, 2011, 01:44:50 PM
This is good to know. After 1 month, there are still lots that are numb but 2 weeks into surgery I was having snap crackle pops of electricity althroughout that area and I've been told thats nerves reconnecting, weeeee hehe

OMG, it's day ten and it feels like I have an electrical storm in my panties.  It's kinda fun but I can see this getting really old really fast.

Teresa

I'm all woman now!
  •  

Debra

Quote from: LadyTeresa on April 16, 2011, 12:27:58 PM
OMG, it's day ten and it feels like I have an electrical storm in my panties.  It's kinda fun but I can see this getting really old really fast.

Teresa

Oddly enough it goes away after a bit. And yet there's still numbness. I can only guess that the nerves reconnect and then take more time to fully heal after that.

•