Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

removing facial hair

Started by DanielleA, January 23, 2016, 04:38:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielleA

Hey peoples, I have been feeling a little sensitive today and got thinking about my last hair removal appointment. This was the second time I had been lasered by this particular lady and during the app' she dead named me even though I am known as Danielle there and then she avoided lasering the sideburns area of my face until I TOLD her to laser them. Anyway, I have had 9 app's with these people and my facial hair is still kinda thick. It has slowed down and become finer though.
  •  

iKate

I've had pronoun issues at the laser place I go to but I figure I only have a few sessions left so I will deal with it. Now not so much though since I pass consistently.
  •  

KayXo

Quote from: DanielleA on January 23, 2016, 04:38:28 AM
Anyway, I have had 9 app's with these people and my facial hair is still kinda thick. It has slowed down and become finer though.

Maybe switch to electrolysis? Laser is not guaranteed to give permanent results anyways as hairs can grow back years after last session. Also, lighter hairs can't be effectively treated by laser.
I am not a medical doctor, nor a scientist - opinions expressed by me on the subject of HRT are merely based on my own review of some of the scientific literature over the last decade or so, on anecdotal evidence from women in various discussion forums that I have come across, and my personal experience

On HRT since early 2004
Post-op since late 2005
  •  

Jalynn

What kind of laser machine do they use? I searched out a place that uses a high end machine. Some of the spa type places use something like a toy.
  •  

CrysC

If you live in the Seattle area I can recommend a good place.  Just PM me if you want the info.  They are trans friendly and can take care of all of your laser or electrolysis needs. 

Laser or electrolysis can take many or few treatments depending on your hair/background.  It does work though.  I used to have enough facial hair stubble to pull up a layer of wood and now my cheeks are as smooth as a baby's booty.   Laser was my predominant method for hair removal with electrolysis being used on the hairs that weren't dark. 
  •