Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Aeverine Zinn to audition for American Idol

Started by fwagodess, May 17, 2011, 09:36:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fwagodess

From my web site:
QuoteMARION, IN - Aeverine Zinn announced today that the is intending to audition to be a participant in Season 11 of the television series entitled "American Idol" during the summer of 2011 to take place either in Indianapolis or online via MySpace.

Aeverine Zinn commented, "I did not think much about my decision until one of my best friends brought this up on Facebook but the interested lead me to make this decision to audition.

The announcement was made 15 years to the day yours truly broke a classroom window at R.J. Baskett Middle School, making this the only time yours truly ever lost her temper as a boy and 15 years later, fellow Marion resident Zach Randoplh from the Marion High School Class of 2000 sings a 4 year, $71 million deal with the Memphis Grizzlies.

Watch the video below

•  

tekla

Well the auditions are the best part of the show.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

fwagodess

Assuming Indianapolis and/or MySpace is not chosen as an audition site, I will be auditioning in Pittsburgh.
  •