Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Music you liked pre-transition but couldn't admit.

Started by Rachel Bellefountaine, April 17, 2011, 04:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachel Bellefountaine

Does anyone have music they loved before transition but didn't admit to others. If you haven't begun transitioning yet do you have any guilty pleasures that you listen to when no one is looking?

I had many! While I pretended to be to be big on punk and metal music, I was actually addicted to pop music. Spice girls, Backstreet Boys, N Sync, Aqua, S Club 7,  Kelly Clarkson, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga where just a few of the singers and bands I secretly loved before coming out. Since coming out, I have confessed to liking all the above, and have particularly found a role model in Lady Gaga. :)

•  

Princess Rachel

I've always liked really camp kitch disco music such as I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred, its just go great to get in the mood for dancing

•  

Tesseract Allen

Okay, I'm not sue if this is the song or not, I can't read Japanese and the sound's not working --_--" But if the song sounds like three year olds sining Jpop then its correct.

I accedently unplugged my headphones in a compleatly silent computer lab when this was playing....
Twitter: Transmogrofied
  •