Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Hips

Started by Farm Boy, June 15, 2010, 01:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sneakersjay

Men do come in all shapes and sizes. Yes, some even have large hips (my 7th grade French teacher sure did!).

If you go onto some workout tracker websites where people are posting before and during pictures you can see the wide array of male bodies.  They are not always typical.

Also, not related to hips but bodies, and this sounds stupid (well it was!) but if you google you can find Howard Stern's small penis contest video.  There are a few guys on there (yes they are naked) who have decent sized moobs and invisible junk, yet no one questions their manhood.

Jay

•  

zombiesarepeaceful

I'm gonna add that...wait I forgot...

Oh! If you don't have very prominent hips..the fact that your shoulders and rib cage are gonna widen might help. I can already tell my rib cage and shoulders are getting broader. Good luck to me getting on my new binder when it arrives.
  •  

owl

These are my hips.. I just took this about 5 minutes ago.

I have more of a stomach then hips..
  •  

Farm Boy

Quote from: SilverFang on June 15, 2010, 10:33:20 PM
For your shoulders, your waist is supposed to be 25.9" and your hips are supposed to be 28.49".

For your hips, your waist is supposed to be 29.25" and your shoulders are supposed to be approximately 41.7".

Cool, thanks! 

Quote from: Ryan on June 16, 2010, 10:01:45 AM
And if no one has mentioned it yet; if you've got the money, you can get the ManSculpture thing.
"By lipocontouring the abdomen (stomach), love handles, and the "saddle bag" area of the outside hips, we can give your body a more streamlined and masculine appearance"

From what I'm learning here I don't think that will be necessary, although I have thought about it.  (In my pretending-that-I-have-limitless-money world...)

Quote from: zombiesarepeaceful on June 16, 2010, 11:31:06 AM
Oh! If you don't have very prominent hips..the fact that your shoulders and rib cage are gonna widen might help.

Wow, really?  Now I'm even more excited!  My rib cage is already almost the ideal for my hips, so if it grew slightly and straightened out that would be very awesome.

Damian- You look pretty similar to me.  Are you on T?
Started T - Sept. 19, 2012
Top surgery - Jan. 16, 2017
  •  

owl

Farm boy, no i'm not on T, although within the next TWO weeks i should be! :D
  •  

~Jay~

Quote from: zombiesarepeaceful on June 16, 2010, 11:31:06 AM
I'm gonna add that...wait I forgot...

Oh! If you don't have very prominent hips..the fact that your shoulders and rib cage are gonna widen might help. I can already tell my rib cage and shoulders are getting broader. Good luck to me getting on my new binder when it arrives.

I also have wide shoulders and a broad back so I seem to me blessed in that way but huge boobs let me down grrrrrrrr.
  •  

Vin

I hate my hips. I wish that they were thinner. I do have broad shoulders though for which I'm very glad.

•  

ty.to.the.man

damian: u hav exactly the same hips as me.
argh!!! im deffinetly ready to be done with my hips!!!
-- Alexander Tyler (call me Tyler though)   8)
  •