Previous topic - Next topic

tinkerbell

for those of you who enjoy this, this, or with all my love.. >:D

Post inspired by Melissa.  Thank you doll.  LOL   ;D

tinkerbell :icon_chick:

P.S.  Boy, I think I am going to pass out! :D
  •  

Brianna

I love the first link! I will put this on my iPod and crush tokyo! Thanks tink!
  •  

Brittany

Wow...that was crazy. The first link freaked me out a little, and the latter two made me laugh out loud. Good job finding those. o_O

Woot at Bleach and Inoue. And at tinkerbell. :)
  •  

Jillieann Rose

Ah Tink what is this and this and this all about? Leek Spin?
Didn't do anything for me. It could give me a headache if I listen to it to long I suppose
???
Jillieann
  •  

tinkerbell

I also love the first one, I am listening to it as I type.  Honestly, it is unusually contagious; it kind of puts you in some sort of trance.  Wow, we are really messed up!  LOL  ;D

P.S.  hey BTW this thread was inspired by Melissa on this post:

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,9810.msg70953.html#msg70953

Something funny and weird resulted from our disagreements; that is a good thing.
  •  

Jillieann Rose

Yes Tink it is more entertaining than that thread.
>:D
Jillieann
  •  

Buffy

Well congratulations Tink.... you managed to frighten my cats.

Buffy, Aaron and Smudge are now in Trauma counseloring and I am not far behind!

Can you now post a link to Whale singing or silence.

Buffy

:icon_blah: :icon_blah: :icon_blah:

•  

Hazumu

*ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US*

While trying to get the first link to work, I stumbled across this on that site.

Karen

•  

Arias

Karen, that was great. ( although how could he record "Mike's" name in the tape-recorder? Unless all telemarketers are named Mike.. )
  •  

BrandiOK

I'm afraid to click on the links now.  It took me months to get that annoying leek song out of my head the first time I heard it.... :icon_nervious:
  •  

tinkerbell

So, are you kitties trying to say that this link/song/album is cursed? Boo!

Personally I admit that there is something strange with this song.  As I said previously, it is "unusually" beautiful, and honestly I have been listening to it since yesterday.  Weird? I don't know.  Does anybody know what the exact words of this song are?  are they played in reverse? >:D  All I know is that the language is Finnish.  Come on now kitties! do you really believe in supernatural stuff?  I don't.  weird, huh? especially for someone who considers herself a Christian. ;) 

There is no reason to fear, all that can happen is that your soul will be possessed by you know who..... >:D  LOL

•  

Arias

Heh. I listend to it without sound ( as there are people sleeping in this place ), so I guess I can say I've never heard it. The visuals were.. well they made me blink, several times.
  •  

Hazumu

The original music as an antidote to leek spinning.  Actually, the Japanese call it 'naga-negi', meaning long-onion...

Karen
  •  

Melissa

Glad I could help Tinkerbell.

Quote from: Karen on February 03, 2007, 10:18:43 AM
While trying to get the first link to work, I stumbled across this on that site.
Oh that was hillarious.

Quote from: BrandiOK on February 03, 2007, 11:52:02 AM
  I'm afraid to click on the links now.  It took me months to get that annoying leek song out of my head the first time I heard it.... :icon_nervious:
There's a song?  >:D  Thank goodness I've never listened to it with sound ON.

Melissa
  •