Started by Pica Pica, May 21, 2011, 02:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pica Pica

'For the circle may be squared with rising and swelling.' Kit Smart
  •  

ativan

•  

Julian

I'm continually astounded by how positively >-bleeped-<ty my webcam is. But I dyed my hair red and can't find any batteries for my dead camera.

Sorry to subject you to that. It's also actually way more red than the picture shows, and my eyes are blue, not that weird brown color. But nowhere in the settings could I find anything to fix that.  *shakes fist*

•  

Sevan

I'm also the spouse to the fabulous Mrs. Cynthialee.

•  

ativan

•  

Pica Pica

Quote from: Julian on October 03, 2011, 02:46:47 PM
I'm continually astounded by

the beauty shining from your winning smile &c &c...
  •  

Sevan

I'm also the spouse to the fabulous Mrs. Cynthialee.

•  

caseyy

Loving the hair, Julian. It suits you. ;D

Zaida, in that picture you kind of look like Karina Lombard. Which is amazingly alright. ;)
  •  

Pica Pica

•  

ativan

I just can't get over the difference in pics Zadai posts.
"You Look...Like a knock-out...Alright"

Ativan
  •  

ZaidaZadkiel

too much flattery is bad for the heart.
Besides, I look "this good" only on the internet, really.
  •  

mimpi

You look good, Zaida. Scarily like my first wife though, although I'm sure you're far nicer and saner! :o
  •  

ZaidaZadkiel

Quote from: mimpi on October 09, 2011, 04:16:42 PM
You look good, Zaida. Scarily like my first wife though, although I'm sure you're far nicer and saner! :o
uh ... no. Im pretty much the opposite of sane.
And as being nice, I dont get along with people much.
  •  

mimpi

Well, we are all just two steps from madness as the late and great Italian psychoanalyst Cesare Musatti once said in a TV interview.

As for getting along with people the world is full of idiots, all we can do is try to avoid them and try to find those worth talking to and being around.
  •  

ZaidaZadkiel

Quote from: mimpi on October 10, 2011, 05:49:10 AM
Well, we are all just two steps from madness as the late and great Italian psychoanalyst Cesare Musatti once said in a TV interview.

As for getting along with people the world is full of idiots, all we can do is try to avoid them and try to find those worth talking to and being around.
madness? this is spartaaaaaaaaaa
I think I'm two steps after madness.
On the other hand, anybody can be crazy. It takes genius to be mad.

I've been searching over the internet for cool people, it's hard. It really is much harder to find cool people in real life.
  •  

mimpi

Two steps after madness is not madness by definition. You want madness, look a few hundred kilometres north. That's true madness and dangerous madness at that. Non dirĂ² altro se non qui scoppia il finimondo!... ;)

Depends by what you mean by cool. All we can do is move on and we bump into people who may or may not be ok. Met a cool and very crazy person yesterday by sheer chance, it happens.
  •  

ativan

Quote from: ZaidaZadkiel on October 10, 2011, 06:11:01 AM
On the other hand, anybody can be crazy. It takes genius to be mad.
Most genius is acceptable because it can be stated in such a way that it can be understood to whatever degree of intelligence it is being used at.
Freak'n genius always run the risk of sounding like just so much bull>-bleeped-< because Freak'n is a level that is hard for some others to work with.

Ativan
  •