Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

"regular fun with ftm like you"....what?

Started by some ftm guy, May 27, 2011, 01:10:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Monkey

Quote from: Noah the brave-ish on May 28, 2011, 07:23:32 PM
makes me wonder if they speak like that out loud or if it's just how they write.

I know what you mean. Online dating sites are hard to take seriously because of that. I remember I tried it once but it was only good for a laugh and that was it.

The womens profiles are like 'hii i liek to party and i''m lookin for sexxii times'.

And the mens are like 'hey sup no fat bitchz plz'.
The story is the same, I've just personalized the name.
  •  

Da Monkey

Quote from: Nikolai_S on June 06, 2011, 09:59:30 PM
I call that part of my anatomy "girl parts," "vagina," ">-bleeped-<," "lower bits," or "genitals." They are what they are. If I was really dysphoric I might call it my front hole. Just shows you how much variation there is among FTMs.  :)

I agree. It sucks that it's there but what can you do. I feel like calling it something else is just delusional for me.
The story is the same, I've just personalized the name.
  •  

mm

I usually use girly parts for the internal parts for that is what they are.  I get such pain from them every month that no man would ever put up with. I really have never heard a name for them that I would like to use, all of them still make you feel that you have those parts
  •  

Eli_

Quote from: Nikolai_S on June 06, 2011, 09:59:30 PM
I call that part of my anatomy "girl parts," "vagina," ">-bleeped-<," "lower bits," or "genitals." They are what they are. If I was really dysphoric I might call it my front hole. Just shows you how much variation there is among FTMs.  :)
I just call it "my junk" because it's neutral and vague, and it's a term I hear much more often used by guys.
  •  

jmaxley

•  

Frank

Don't know what he was on but I would ignore him. I have a hard time taking people seriously if they don't dot their 'i's and cross their 't's.
-Frank
  •  

Lady_J

Noah, I'd consider the guy to be a perv.  He obviously had some ideas which are inappropriate.  Oh, I love the term ''junk'' because it's what many guys say. 
  •  

some ftm guy

whoah i haven't been here for a while, lol yeah he's a perv, i didn't report him. just deleted the message. i figured if he persisted i definitely would though and block him. actually after i put this warning on my summary in all caps saying "if you find me being trans some kind of fascinating or interesting object to have sex with then don't message me, I'll delete the message i am a person not an object the hell is wrong with you?!" he took his photo off his profile. and he might have deleted his account after that. because he somehow dissapeared from my visitors area of the page. it shows people who have looked at your profile. it's like he saw me yelling at him and anyone else who wants to fetishize/objectify me and got the hell out of dodge! :D

funny story: one of the 14 people who viewed my profile within a half hour after i put that there (i guess it goes to a lot of home page's when you edit something) I've been talking to, messaging there, texts and we met today it was a pretty cool. met at the coffee place down town, then walked a huge circle around town, he took random pics of odd signs and abandoned old factories, then went to the lake walked around through most of that property, we got our excersize lol. then at my back porch while it rained talkin about stuff. i think we hit every random subject imaginable. families after coming out, friends, college, careers, politics, DADT, how gross our lake is, photography, how horrible the roads are in Detroit, douche bag guys who get all the cliche' tattoos, the cross or the Detroit D ooh how original.  anyway it was fun, made each other laugh. it's cool to have new friends that accept you as who you are.
  •