Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Hi

Started by Tammyking913, May 31, 2011, 09:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tammyking913

Hi my name is Timothy, but my friends call me Tamara or Tammy, and this is my story. I've wanted to be a girl at a very young age, before I knew being transgenderal was even possible. Thus, I consider myself to be transgenderal since birth. Sadly, Im an currently still a guy 20 yrs of age :(, but I am fully devoted and supportive to becoming a transgenderal. Like I said before, I started  when I was young. First crossdressing with clothes that were really girly like skirts dresses and heels. Then moving on to make up, wigs, shaving my legs. Sometimes I would go on chatrooms and claim to be a girl. I would get numbers from boys and I would flirt with them with my girlish voice. Now, still a guy, I like to dress more like a conservative tomboy, girl by wearing things like small unisexual shirts, some pink, skinny jeans and shoes that both guys and girls could wear like converse. Underneath all that I like wearing female underwear, stockings or pantyhose and bras if I'm wearing something that would keep the straps and cups from showing.I'm currently in the process of buying a  corset to achieve a more feminine figure underneath my clothes. I do this to keep from  attracting unwanted attention and for the sake of keeping my friends (im still "in the closet" for the most part). I currently have a job that keeps me from further chasing my dream for the next four years. Im attracted to both males and females, but I think my ideal mate would be another transgenderal girl. I'm hoping this site will help me with my journey in fullfillung my life's purpose. That's my story (I know, booooring lol jk). Thank you for reading, some feed back would be nice.
  •  

~RoadToTrista~

Hai babe, welcome
  •  

Janet_Girl

Hi Tammy, :icon_wave:

Welcome to our little family. Over 6900 strong. That would be one heck of a family reunion.

Feel free to post your successes/failures, Hopes/dreams.  Ask questions and seek answers. Give and receive advice.

But remember we are family here, your family now. And it is always nice to have another sister. :icon_hug:

And be sure to check out these links ( MUST READS )

Hugs and Love,
Janet
  •  

Tammyking913

Thank you, roadtotrista :)
  •  

Devlyn

Hi Tammy, it's nice to meet you! Thanks for sharing your story with us. You'll find lots of people here willing to listen and help. Hugs, Tracey
  •  

gennee

Welcome to Susan's, Tammy.

Gennee
Be who you are.
Make a difference by being a difference.   :)

Blog: www.difecta.blogspot.com
  •