General Discussions => Frequently asked questions => Topic started by: Joeyboo~ :3 on December 27, 2011, 11:14:07 AM Return to Full Version
Title: Can someone please kindly direct me to the block button.
Post by: Joeyboo~ :3 on December 27, 2011, 11:14:07 AM
Post by: Joeyboo~ :3 on December 27, 2011, 11:14:07 AM
I can't find it on their profile.
Some people just... irritate the ->-bleeped-<- out of me.
No one's bothering me or messing with me, the stuff they post just makes me want to shoot a baby.
Don't let the baby suffer.
That is all.
Some people just... irritate the ->-bleeped-<- out of me.
No one's bothering me or messing with me, the stuff they post just makes me want to shoot a baby.
Don't let the baby suffer.
That is all.
Title: Re: Can someone please kindly direct me to the block button.
Post by: supremecatoverlord on December 27, 2011, 11:35:12 AM
Post by: supremecatoverlord on December 27, 2011, 11:35:12 AM
Joey, I adore you.
Lmao.
Lmao.
Title: Re: Can someone please kindly direct me to the block button.
Post by: Joeyboo~ :3 on December 27, 2011, 11:39:58 AM
Post by: Joeyboo~ :3 on December 27, 2011, 11:39:58 AM
Quote from: Beverley on December 27, 2011, 11:18:18 AM
Click on 'Profile' above these postings (ignore the drop down menu). When it shows up click on 'Modify profile' and select 'Buddies/Ignore List' 2nd from bottom of the drop down menu and then select 'Edit ignore list'. Key the profile name into the box.
I hope that helps. I hope it is not me you are ignoring :o
Beverley
Thank you!
:icon_hug:
Quote from: JasonRX on December 27, 2011, 11:35:12 AM
Joey, I adore you.
Lmao.
Likewise :{D (The smiley does indeed have a mustache.)