Site News and Information => Introductions => Topic started by: WFane on July 30, 2013, 09:43:24 AM Return to Full Version

Title: Hi from NYC!
Post by: WFane on July 30, 2013, 09:43:24 AM
Hi!
I'll be lurking for the most part, but I figured i would introduce myself. I go by Fane online, and I'm 28. I believe I am MtF, and can trace signs to back when I was 16 months old. I' m on my 2nd marriage (the first one ended because she had a feeling i was trans), and my current wife is very supportive. Her and I are going to persu a GT in the near future. I came out to my boss, and the next step is my family.

My happiest moments are finding my true self under all the false reality crap I created.
My unhappiest moments are when I ear the "giggle snicker he's so hot" stuff...

I enjoy instruments, music, and doing things with my hands.

I look forward to reading!
Title: Re: Hi from NYC!
Post by: Jamie D on July 30, 2013, 09:49:22 AM
Hey there Fane.  Glad you found us.

No reason to lurk!  Jump right in.   :)

Please be sure to review:


  • Site Terms of Service and rules to live by  (https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,2.0.html)
  • Standard Terms and Definitions (https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,54369.0.html)
  • Post Ranks ( including when you can upload an avatar) (https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,114.0.html.)
  • Age and the Forum (https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,62197.msg405545.html#msg405545)
  • Reputation rules (https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,18960.0.html)
  • Photo, avatars, and signature images policy (https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,59974.msg383866.html#msg383866)

A warm welcome to you.
Title: Re: Hi from NYC!
Post by: Amelia Pond on July 30, 2013, 09:51:42 AM
Welcome to Susan's! :)

I second what Jamie said, jump right in. I used to lurk too but you get more from if you interact with us. ;)

I'm glad to hear that your wife is accepting of who you are.  I wish you the best of luck. :)

Amy
Title: Re: Hi from NYC!
Post by: Ms. OBrien CVT on July 30, 2013, 10:36:28 AM
Hi Fane, :icon_wave:

Welcome to our little family. Over 6831. That would be one heck of a family reunion.

Feel free to post your successes/failures, Hopes/dreams.  Ask questions and seek answers. Give and receive advice.

But remember we are family here, your family now. And it is always nice to have another sister. (https://www.susans.org/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fsmileys.on-my-web.com%2Frepository%2FAnimals%2Fferret-3.gif&hash=f49e2f86761323f2abd9c33941920389dbb3b10f)

(https://www.susans.org/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fsmileys.on-my-web.com%2Frepository%2FAnimals%2Fferret-5.gif&hash=cfc7a68438be4575d8493dfbe65d1b3586f10b81)
Janet  )O(
Title: Re: Hi from NYC!
Post by: WFane on July 30, 2013, 12:59:08 PM
Thank you for the welcomes!
Hmmm... maybe I'll post a bit. I don't have too much wisdom to share as far as being CD or TS is concerned, as I've only been active on them for a little over a year now. I guess I could go full time any time I want... we'll see lol. I've read that this site is a little more real, and less "fluffy" than most places. That is what I'm looking for. I'd like honesty over "hon" and hug boxes.

For now, its nice to meet you, and I look forward to reading, learning, and sharing with you all!
Title: Re: Hi from NYC!
Post by: Jamie D on July 30, 2013, 04:42:42 PM
I think you will find, Fane, that the site is what you make it.  It can be an encyclopedic source of information; it can a meeting place with new friends; or a forum to blow off a little steam.  Because the fact of the matter is, we are pretty much like everybody else, but we have this TG/TS component that brings us together.
Title: Re: Hi from NYC!
Post by: Ltl89 on July 30, 2013, 04:45:36 PM
Hi from one New Yorker to another. :)
Title: Re: Hi from NYC!
Post by: MadeleineG on July 30, 2013, 04:50:58 PM
Welcome, welcome, and more welcome.

Maddy