News and Events => People news => Topic started by: stephaniec on October 23, 2015, 04:05:21 PM Return to Full Version
Title: Every Man’s Story Starts Somehow,Even If He Was Not Born A Man At All
Post by: stephaniec on October 23, 2015, 04:05:21 PM
Post by: stephaniec on October 23, 2015, 04:05:21 PM
Every Man's Story Starts Somehow,Even If He Was Not Born A Man At All.
http://bobcatfans.com/becoming-brandon/
BobCatFans/October 16, 2015 / Off / in BobcatFans, Features / by Administrator By: Xander Peters
""I've always known that I was male," Dr. Brandon Beck tells me, coolly scratching his thick beard. His bright blue eyes—piercing and arresting—->-bleeped-<- in the pale light of his office on Texas State's campus, where he works as a graduate advisor."
http://bobcatfans.com/becoming-brandon/
BobCatFans/October 16, 2015 / Off / in BobcatFans, Features / by Administrator By: Xander Peters
""I've always known that I was male," Dr. Brandon Beck tells me, coolly scratching his thick beard. His bright blue eyes—piercing and arresting—->-bleeped-<- in the pale light of his office on Texas State's campus, where he works as a graduate advisor."