General Discussions => Spirituality => Atheism => Topic started by: Devlyn on August 04, 2026, 07:16:09 AM Return to Full Version
Title: I don't care who you are, that's funny!
Post by: Devlyn on August 04, 2026, 07:16:09 AM
Post by: Devlyn on August 04, 2026, 07:16:09 AM
I love this one!
Title: Re: I don't care who you are, that's funny!
Post by: Laura Squirrel on August 19, 2026, 05:49:16 PM
Post by: Laura Squirrel on August 19, 2026, 05:49:16 PM
Maybe I am having a ditzy moment. But, to quote Slappy Squirrel (no relation): "I don't get it. What's the joke?"
Title: Re: I don't care who you are, that's funny!
Post by: Lori Dee on August 19, 2026, 05:57:08 PM
Post by: Lori Dee on August 19, 2026, 05:57:08 PM
Quote from: Laura Squirrel on August 19, 2026, 05:49:16 PMMaybe I am having a ditzy moment. But, to quote Slappy Squirrel (no relation): "I don't get it. What's the joke?"
The newly appointed King of Atheists said, "Oh my God!"
Title: Re: I don't care who you are, that's funny!
Post by: Laura Squirrel on August 19, 2026, 07:11:50 PM
Post by: Laura Squirrel on August 19, 2026, 07:11:50 PM
Quote from: Lori Dee on August 19, 2026, 05:57:08 PMThe newly appointed King of Atheists said, "Oh my God!"
OH!
LOL I'm such an idiot.
Title: Re: I don't care who you are, that's funny!
Post by: KathyLauren on August 19, 2026, 07:41:36 PM
Post by: KathyLauren on August 19, 2026, 07:41:36 PM
Quote from: Laura Squirrel on August 19, 2026, 05:49:16 PMMaybe I am having a ditzy moment. But, to quote Slappy Squirrel (no relation): "I don't get it. What's the joke?"
Said "Oh my God" and the atheists took away his crown. Said "I don't believe it" and they gave it back.
Title: Re: I don't care who you are, that's funny!
Post by: Lori Dee on August 19, 2026, 07:52:33 PM
Post by: Lori Dee on August 19, 2026, 07:52:33 PM
Quote from: KathyLauren on August 19, 2026, 07:41:36 PMSaid "Oh my God" and the atheists took away his crown. Said "I don't believe it" and they gave it back.
🤣
Title: Re: I don't care who you are, that's funny!
Post by: Devlyn on August 20, 2026, 02:04:56 AM
Post by: Devlyn on August 20, 2026, 02:04:56 AM
Quote from: Laura Squirrel on August 19, 2026, 05:49:16 PMMaybe I am having a ditzy moment. But, to quote Slappy Squirrel (no relation): "I don't get it. What's the joke?"
I see what you did there, Uncle Ruckus! 🤣