General Discussions => Hobbies => Cooking => Topic started by: ChrissyRyan on August 11, 2026, 12:50:38 PM Return to Full Version

Title: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on August 11, 2026, 12:50:38 PM
Here we go everyone!


Post what you would like to share about your evening time meal.
Especially interesting would be some photographs of your meals; however, no photographs are required. Recipes are sometimes posted too.


Bon appétit!

Chrissy
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: big kim on August 11, 2026, 03:28:35 PM
Duck in plum sauce with egg fried rice. Microwave meal which was delicious 😋
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on August 12, 2026, 12:15:15 AM
Tuesday I had some salmon.

Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on August 13, 2026, 07:49:47 PM
Wednesday I also had some salmon.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on August 13, 2026, 07:50:29 PM
Thursday I ate some pizza. It was not very good.

Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Maid Marion on August 13, 2026, 08:26:16 PM
Broiled Miso salmon and steamed white rice.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on August 13, 2026, 11:27:25 PM
Quote from: Maid Marion on August 13, 2026, 08:26:16 PMBroiled Miso salmon and steamed white rice.


Ummmm, sounds good.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: big kim on August 14, 2026, 12:14:52 AM
Fish chips and mushy peas
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on August 14, 2026, 07:12:15 AM
Quote from: big kim on August 14, 2026, 12:14:52 AMFish chips and mushy peas


I still have not tried mushy peas.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: big kim on August 14, 2026, 07:41:02 AM
Quote from: ChrissyRyan on August 14, 2026, 07:12:15 AMI still have not tried mushy peas.

You're in for a treat. I haven't tried biscuits in gravy, American style
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on August 15, 2026, 08:54:16 AM
Friday I had a warm ham and melted cheese sandwich on wheat bread. 
It was very good.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: big kim on August 15, 2026, 10:52:59 AM
Chipotle and tomato meatballs and long grain rice
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Maid Marion on August 15, 2026, 05:15:30 PM
I made a cheesesteak out of half a package of shaved ribeye.  Sauteed chopped onions.  Seasoned it with garlic salt and freshly ground black pepper just after browning the meat.  Used up the last of the garlic salt by digging it out of the container and using a marble mortar and pestle to grind it up.  Melted in shredded lactose mozzerella cheese.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on August 15, 2026, 08:23:17 PM
Quote from: Maid Marion on August 15, 2026, 05:15:30 PMI made a cheesesteak out of half a package of shaved ribeye.  Sauteed chopped onions.  Seasoned it with garlic salt and freshly ground black pepper just after browning the meat.  Used up the last of the garlic salt by digging it out of the container and using a marble mortar and pestle to grind it up.  Melted in shredded lactose mozzerella cheese.


Oh that sounds so very tasty Marion.

Chrissy
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on August 15, 2026, 08:24:31 PM
I had a "from frozen" turkey and mashed potatoes meal bought at the Super.

It was very good. 



Chrissy
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: davina61 on August 18, 2026, 09:56:08 AM
Sweet and sour pork with noodles and broccoli the last 2 nights, making pasties now for tonight and next few days.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: big kim on August 18, 2026, 10:50:29 AM
Steak and kidney pudding and chips
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Devlyn on August 18, 2026, 11:01:54 AM
Quote from: big kim on August 14, 2026, 07:41:02 AMYou're in for a treat. I haven't tried biscuits in gravy, American style

I'll make you some at the transgender summer camp.

Don't worry @Stottie Girl ... I'll bland some up for you. 😂
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Stottie Girl on August 18, 2026, 11:05:00 AM
Quote from: Devlyn on August 18, 2026, 11:01:54 AMI'll make you some at the transgender summer camp.

Don't worry @Stottie Girl ... I'll bland some up for you. 😂
Hey, I like seasoning as much as the next girl.........I just like it done correctly😉
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Stottie Girl on August 18, 2026, 11:05:31 AM
Thai chicken kebabs with a green salad.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Devlyn on August 18, 2026, 11:15:25 AM
Quote from: Stottie Girl on August 18, 2026, 11:05:00 AMHey, I like seasoning as much as the next girl.........I just like it done correctly😉

To be fair, when my wife said my cooking was overseasoned, she had been raised in a house that didn't season much of anything. When I arrived she was cooking for a six year old boy who is to this day a picky eater, and a four year old girl. She had to puree the onions so they wouldn't know they were in the food.

Then along came Spicy Dev. 🤣
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Stottie Girl on August 18, 2026, 11:53:04 AM
Quote from: Devlyn on August 18, 2026, 11:15:25 AMTo be fair, when my wife said my cooking was overseasoned, she had been raised in a house that didn't season much of anything. When I arrived she was cooking for a six year old boy who is to this day a picky eater, and a four year old girl. She had to puree the onions so they wouldn't know they were in the food.

Then along came Spicy Dev. 🤣
Joking aside I do have a spicy pallete Dev, I bet I would love your cooking really.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Devlyn on August 18, 2026, 12:06:16 PM
I'll see if I can dredge up the video of us doing the Samyang 2X spicy challenge.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on August 18, 2026, 02:16:11 PM
Sunday I had chicken apple sausages.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on August 18, 2026, 02:16:46 PM
Monday I had Ramen noodles.
 
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Devlyn on August 18, 2026, 02:21:53 PM
Found it. 🙂

Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Finally Anna on August 18, 2026, 02:53:48 PM
Samyang 2X has about 10-12k Scoville. Doesn't sound too hot, does it?
I'm waiting for the Vindaloo 2X spicy challenge video... 😉🌶
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Devlyn on August 18, 2026, 03:10:48 PM
I tried the Badger Black hot sauce at Chillifest a couple years back. It's around 200K Scoville, but has extracs in it. The vendor told me I handled it better than a bunch of the lad boys that tried it.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on August 22, 2026, 08:45:22 PM
Tuesday I fasted.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on August 22, 2026, 08:46:31 PM
Wednesday I had some pancakes and hash browns for my evening meal.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on August 22, 2026, 08:48:17 PM
Thursday I had some hydroponically grown lettuce in my salad.

Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on August 22, 2026, 08:48:33 PM
Friday I had a Turkey Manhattan.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: big kim on August 23, 2026, 12:58:20 AM
Chilli fajitas with melted smoked cheddar
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Petunia on August 23, 2026, 01:33:49 AM
Tonight is home made doner kebabs.

My wife found something on the internet where you get lean minced meat, add herbs, spices, onions and garlic to a small amount meat, put it between 2 pieces of baking paper and roll it out as thin as you can.

Get rid of one of the papers, carefully fold it up on itself in one plane then roll it thin again.

That goes on a baking tray in the oven.

Lebanese bread can hold homus, taboulis, lettuce, tomato, jalapenos and whatever else you like.


The cooked meat comes out like thinly slice kebab meat but it is not greasy.

Roll it all up in the lebanese bread and put it in a sandwich press to toast and warm.

Pretty healthy and tastes brilliant.

A little bit of work but I enjoy the process as I have only recently had enough time to learn how to cook... and I love it
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on August 23, 2026, 05:13:41 PM
I have not had the chance to spend time with my Sweetie this weekend so she has not shared a meal with me this weekend.

Saturday I made some tater tots but I overcooked them, barely managing to salvage half of them.

All well, it was probably not best way to get in my daily vegetable regardless.  Be that as it may, I made some French fries and ate them.  With ketchup, not fry sauce, and not yum yum sauce.


Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on August 23, 2026, 07:31:25 PM
I made for my meal this Sunday evening some fresh trout.

Plus fries.

Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: big kim on August 24, 2026, 12:44:04 AM
Feta,beetroot, pomegranate and sweet potato grain salad with honey and orange dressing
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Finally Anna on August 24, 2026, 07:14:35 AM
Today: Chicken, veggies, rice.
It's time to get going on the weight and the waist again, after "sloppy" living during the summer.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on August 24, 2026, 07:32:55 PM
Thin sliced steak is cooking, to be made into a steak and Swiss cheese sandwich.

Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on August 24, 2026, 07:33:12 PM
Quote from: Finally Anna on August 24, 2026, 07:14:35 AMToday: Chicken, veggies, rice.
It's time to get going on the weight and the waist again, after "sloppy" living during the summer.


That sounds good.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on August 24, 2026, 07:34:23 PM
Quote from: big kim on August 23, 2026, 12:58:20 AMChilli fajitas with melted smoked cheddar

Never tried that.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on August 25, 2026, 08:19:32 PM
I had some scalloped potatoes.  They did not have any scallops in it, darn it.

I also had a bowl of tomato basil soup.  I may have some ice cream later. 



Chrissy
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: big kim on August 26, 2026, 01:55:16 AM
Beef Stroganoff and rice
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on August 26, 2026, 02:47:52 AM
Quote from: big kim on August 26, 2026, 01:55:16 AMBeef Stroganoff and rice


Sounds good!

Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Finally Anna on August 26, 2026, 08:58:30 AM
Enchiladas with chicken, mushrooms, bell pepper, scallions, tomato salsa, cottage cheese. And of course sprinkled with cheese and oven-baked.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Stottie Girl on August 26, 2026, 10:45:38 AM
Mushroom and pancetta pesto pasta
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Mariah on August 26, 2026, 11:22:38 AM
Chicken
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on August 26, 2026, 07:50:32 PM
I had some Pollock fish fillets.  They were okay.  Nothing great.  At least they were not made with minced fish but fish fillets.  National brand, from the freezer section of the supermarket. Panko breading.  Cooked in the air fryer.  They were about twice the size of fish sticks.


Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: davina61 on August 27, 2026, 01:53:50 AM
Home made Indian (Kofta) meatballs with microwave rice and some dry veg curry.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: big kim on August 27, 2026, 02:12:08 AM
Mixed bean chilli
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on August 28, 2026, 08:27:33 PM
Thursday I had some rotisserie chicken.  I have leftovers. 

Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on August 29, 2026, 11:15:40 AM
I had a meatloaf dinner, cooked from a frozen meal package from the super.

It was not bad.  I also had some mashed potatoes. 


Later my sweetie came over.  She brought a tasty dessert.  Yummy.

Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Stottie Girl on August 29, 2026, 11:25:47 AM
Spicy chicken pasta and green salad.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: big kim on August 29, 2026, 11:44:02 AM
Bratwurst, kraut,potato salad and wholegrain mustard. Delicious
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on August 29, 2026, 11:50:13 AM
Quote from: big kim on August 29, 2026, 11:44:02 AMBratwurst, kraut,potato salad and wholegrain mustard. Delicious


That does sound good Kim.


Chrissy
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on August 29, 2026, 08:00:10 PM
Today I had leftover chicken.

Turkey gravy helped make it taste better.

Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: big kim on August 30, 2026, 12:02:22 PM
King prawn tomato and mango massala with naan bread
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Devlyn on August 30, 2026, 12:17:32 PM
My nearly world famous Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes, with carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: big kim on August 31, 2026, 12:03:45 PM
Beef Madras. Someone call 999 my mouths on fire!
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on August 31, 2026, 12:15:54 PM
Sunday I had some pierogis. 
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Stottie Girl on August 31, 2026, 01:50:28 PM
chicken in ginger and spring onion sauce
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Lori Dee on August 31, 2026, 06:16:32 PM
Baked chicken thigh with garlic seasoning, broccoli and cauliflower (well-buttered), and French fries dipped in sour cream.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on August 31, 2026, 10:05:38 PM
Monday I had some chicken wings with BBQ sauce.

Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Stottie Girl on September 01, 2026, 11:23:05 AM
Jambalaya with extra Sarah blood!
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: big kim on September 01, 2026, 01:22:35 PM
Spaghetti carbonara
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on September 01, 2026, 06:39:29 PM
I have plans on eating two Aidells brand chicken and apple smoked chicken sausages this evening.

Title: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on September 02, 2026, 07:45:43 PM
I did eat those sausages yesterday.  This Wednesday evening I ate some "fish bites," which are bits of whitefish each lightly breaded and about the size of two or three tater tots.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: big kim on September 03, 2026, 12:14:23 AM
Steak casserole with dumplings
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on September 03, 2026, 03:49:43 AM
Quote from: big kim on September 03, 2026, 12:14:23 AMSteak casserole with dumplings


Sounds good.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Finally Anna on September 03, 2026, 08:32:38 AM
Schiacciata with Mozzarella, Crudo, Olive oil and a few Basil- and Oregano leaves.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: big kim on September 03, 2026, 12:02:09 PM
King prawn risotto with samphire
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on September 03, 2026, 02:39:44 PM
Quote from: big kim on September 03, 2026, 12:02:09 PMKing prawn risotto with samphire


That sounds good.  Never had samphire though.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: big kim on September 03, 2026, 03:23:29 PM
Quote from: ChrissyRyan on September 03, 2026, 02:39:44 PMThat sounds good.  Never had samphire though.


Think it grows on north east American marshes. Used to be lots of it on the marshes and sea shore in the Fleetwood and Knott End area as a kid in the 60s.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Maid Marion on September 05, 2026, 03:10:44 PM
Imitation crab (pollock) mixed with cream cheese, lactose free mozzerella, spices, and topped with grated cheddar cheese before baking for 30 minutes.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on September 05, 2026, 03:49:30 PM
Thursday evening I hate a grilled Swiss cheese sandwich.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on September 05, 2026, 03:51:13 PM
Friday I shared dinner with my Sweetie.  She had a NY Strip steak and sides and I had a
Bone-in Rib Eye steak with sides.  We had dessert at her place.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: big kim on September 05, 2026, 04:26:01 PM
Pizza, was a Margarita but I put salami and extra cheese on it
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on September 05, 2026, 04:36:04 PM
Quote from: big kim on September 05, 2026, 04:26:01 PMPizza, was a Margarita but I put salami and extra cheese on it


I have never had a Margarita style pizza, or for that matter, drank a Margarita.

Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: big kim on September 06, 2026, 04:14:01 PM
Red Thai chicken curry with jasmine rice
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Mariah on September 06, 2026, 04:15:43 PM
I'm going to try and have salmon and see how my body handles it. Hugs
Mariah
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on September 06, 2026, 09:57:46 PM
Saturday I had Panko breaded fish.

Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on September 08, 2026, 08:53:37 PM
Sunday I had a cheeseburger deluxe.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Alana Ashleigh on September 08, 2026, 09:59:45 PM
I had half of a sandwich that I really didn't want to eat.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: big kim on September 09, 2026, 12:17:01 AM
Lasagne
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Lori Dee on September 09, 2026, 12:29:28 AM
Quote from: big kim on September 09, 2026, 12:17:01 AMLasagne

Me too! Mine was leftover, but still yummy.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: big kim on September 09, 2026, 12:17:38 PM
My favourite, corned beef hash.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on September 09, 2026, 10:35:40 PM
Monday I had a skirt steak.

Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Maid Marion on September 09, 2026, 11:02:59 PM
I had a Jersey Mike's Italian sub.  Plenty of meat and lettuce after golfing and spraying the roses for fungal diseases. I grow lots of  high maintenance roses that need to be sprayed every two weeks.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: davina61 on September 10, 2026, 02:29:02 AM
Breaded fish, mashed spuds and mixed veg. Tonight its a pork and mushroom curry or if there is enough left from the pork joint I will cut up then some roast pork.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on September 10, 2026, 07:03:34 AM
Tuesday I had a bowl of cereal.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on September 10, 2026, 11:56:34 AM
Wednesday I had Kielbasa with vegetables.

Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Mariah on September 10, 2026, 11:57:06 AM
Chicken and mash potatoes. Hugs
Mariah
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on September 10, 2026, 11:58:19 AM
Quote from: Mariah on September 10, 2026, 11:57:06 AMChicken and mash potatoes. Hugs
Mariah


That sounds good.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: big kim on September 10, 2026, 12:25:00 PM
Minced lamb hotpot
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Stottie Girl on September 10, 2026, 03:06:31 PM
Jambalya leftovers
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: big kim on September 11, 2026, 04:16:58 PM
Bratwurst kraut fried potatoes and wholegrain mustard
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Mariah on September 11, 2026, 04:17:32 PM
Baked chicken and mash potatoes thanks to my colon. Hugs
Mariah
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: davina61 on September 12, 2026, 02:41:18 AM
Roast pork, mash and mixed veg. Tonight its pork and mushroom curry
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on September 12, 2026, 06:37:05 AM
Quote from: davina61 on September 12, 2026, 02:41:18 AMRoast pork, mash and mixed veg. Tonight its pork and mushroom curry


That sounds good.

Chrissy
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on September 12, 2026, 06:37:34 AM
Thursday I had lasagna.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Finally Anna on September 12, 2026, 01:09:37 PM
Shabu-Shabu.
🇯🇵
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Mariah on September 12, 2026, 01:15:17 PM
backed chicken and mash potatoes
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: big kim on September 12, 2026, 02:08:42 PM
The other 2 bratwurst with fried potatoes, kraut and wholegrain mustard again.
Would like to try some more German sausages but they're hard to find in Lancashire!
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Lori Dee on September 12, 2026, 02:21:38 PM
Quote from: big kim on September 12, 2026, 02:08:42 PMThe other 2 bratwurst with fried potatoes, kraut and wholegrain mustard again.
Would like to try some more German sausages but they're hard to find in Lancashire!

I enjoyed Rotwurst as it was similar to an American Hot Dog. Some sausages upset my stomach, but Bratwurst and Rotwurst were always good.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on September 12, 2026, 02:46:15 PM
Friday I had sea scallops.  Tasty.
Title: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on September 14, 2026, 08:42:52 PM
Saturday I had leftover lasagna.

Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Lori Dee on September 14, 2026, 08:54:02 PM
Quote from: ChrissyRyan on September 14, 2026, 08:42:52 PMSaturday I had leftover lasagna.

I had leftover lasagna tonight. It is finally gone.
But it was SO good!
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: big kim on September 15, 2026, 01:11:28 AM
Butter chicken and basmatti rice
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on September 15, 2026, 05:20:40 AM
Sunday I had Pirogies.

Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: big kim on September 15, 2026, 10:33:14 AM
Macaroni cheese and chilli
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on September 15, 2026, 01:01:17 PM
Monday evening I had two chicken and apple sausages.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: big kim on September 15, 2026, 02:10:34 PM
Beef stroganoff and rice
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on September 15, 2026, 05:51:31 PM
Quote from: big kim on September 15, 2026, 02:10:34 PMBeef stroganoff and rice


Kim,


That sounds really good.


Chrissy
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Finally Anna on September 15, 2026, 06:01:40 PM
Tonkatsu leftovers.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on September 15, 2026, 09:25:14 PM
Quote from: Finally Anna on September 15, 2026, 06:01:40 PMTonkatsu leftovers.


That sounds good!
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: davina61 on September 16, 2026, 02:20:28 AM
Last of the pork and mushroom curry tonight, will have 1/2 a packet of microwave rice left over so as Dave is not bringing the barbeque to the track till Fri I will make a rice stir fry something. Its cheese beef burgers for Fri and Sat ! Might take some gherkins.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on September 16, 2026, 10:26:36 PM
Tuesday I enjoyed some salmon.


Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: big kim on September 17, 2026, 03:34:08 AM
Chicken, potatoes, peas in cheese and ham sauce
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Devlyn on September 17, 2026, 04:25:29 AM
Quote from: big kim on September 17, 2026, 03:34:08 AMChicken, potatoes, peas in cheese and ham sauce

Ham sauce? Why have I not been informed about this?! 😂
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on September 17, 2026, 08:43:37 PM
Wednesday I had some halibut.

Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: big kim on September 18, 2026, 01:36:21 AM
Sausage and mash
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on September 18, 2026, 06:30:54 AM
Last evening I fasted.

Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: big kim on September 18, 2026, 11:36:09 AM
Hot honey pepperoni and mozzarella ravioli in ricotta and red pepper pesto
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on September 19, 2026, 06:34:41 PM
Friday my Sweetie and I had brisket.  It was very good.

She and I later shared a dessert.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Mariah on September 19, 2026, 06:44:08 PM
Cream of chicken soup
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: big kim on September 20, 2026, 01:01:54 AM
Pizza.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on September 20, 2026, 07:48:07 AM
Saturday I used the rest of the frozen chicken tenders I had to make for my evening meal.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: big kim on September 20, 2026, 12:05:46 PM
Hot honey pepperoni and mozzarella ravioli in ricotta and red pepper pesto.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Maid Marion on September 20, 2026, 04:12:31 PM
Huli Huli boneless chicken thigh.  Cooked in an air fryer and basted every six minutes before turning over. This allows the marinade to carmelize.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Stottie Girl on September 20, 2026, 04:43:32 PM
Chicken Chow Mein
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: davina61 on September 22, 2026, 02:26:18 AM
Well after my weekend of stir fry sweet and sour chicken with stir fry veg on Thurs cheese burgers Fri and Sat, leftover bacon and cheese with beans Sun I made beef Madras last night.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: big kim on September 22, 2026, 05:51:53 AM
Cumberland sausage fried egg and chips. Proper Lancashire grub
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on September 22, 2026, 08:20:55 AM
Sunday I had scallops.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Mariah on September 22, 2026, 01:16:30 PM
Baked chicken and mash potatoes
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: Devlyn on September 22, 2026, 01:27:11 PM
Dirty rice and green beans.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: big kim on September 22, 2026, 03:31:56 PM
Shepherds pie and pickled red cabbage
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on September 22, 2026, 08:16:33 PM
Monday I had a hamburger deluxe with an ample spread of British mustard.  Colman's.





Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on September 25, 2026, 08:06:48 PM
Tuesday I had an oven roasted turkey sandwich with cheese on a nice bun.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on September 25, 2026, 08:07:27 PM
Wednesday I had an apple and chicken sausage with tater tots.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on September 25, 2026, 08:07:46 PM
Thursday I had two pork chops. 
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: big kim on September 26, 2026, 12:52:36 AM
Bratwurst, kraut, potato salad and wholegrain mustard
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on September 26, 2026, 08:58:07 AM
Quote from: big kim on September 26, 2026, 12:52:36 AMBratwurst, kraut, potato salad and wholegrain mustard


Sounds good Kim!


Chrissy
Title: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on September 29, 2026, 11:52:41 AM
Friday my sweetie and I both had prime rib.  She had buttery mashed potatoes and I had garlic mashed potatoes.  She provided a nice dessert at her place. 
Title: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on September 29, 2026, 11:53:49 AM
Saturday I had sea bass.
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on September 29, 2026, 11:54:17 AM
Sunday I enjoy spaghetti with Italian meatballs.

Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: big kim on September 29, 2026, 02:34:00 PM
Green Thai chicken curry with jasmine and coconut rice
Title: Re: What are you having for dinner? 5.0
Post by: ChrissyRyan on September 29, 2026, 04:24:04 PM
Monday I had fresh spaghetti with leftover Italian meatballs.