Community Conversation => Crossdresser talk => Topic started by: valerie anne on August 11, 2026, 03:51:55 PM Return to Full Version

Title: Hakka Shell Breast Pumps
Post by: valerie anne on August 11, 2026, 03:51:55 PM
These are gorgeous, I'm wearing them all day in my bra!!

https://haakaa.uk/products/shell-wearable-manual-breast-pump-120ml?srsltid=AfmBOope2w_dDSz21vDabBh7IoHUYCwcc2i2REHxJNOGbo4pR8bUtgWI

I have gained a cup size without nipple blisters or discomfort.
Title: Re: Hakka Shell Breast Pumps
Post by: Charlotte Kitty on August 11, 2026, 06:05:00 PM
Do these work long term though? I'm sure ive read the result would only be temporary as long as you keep using.

An interesting idea if it was a permanent increase.
Title: Re: Hakka Shell Breast Pumps
Post by: valerie anne on September 26, 2026, 04:36:51 PM
An update!

I am carrying them in a full cup bra, with a deep band and wide straps. My nipples and areolas are massive and I feel so heavy and feminine. It's lovely to feel the breast weight and the constant nipple suction.

I am trying to induce breast milk.
 
Title: Re: Hakka Shell Breast Pumps
Post by: Charlotte Kitty on September 26, 2026, 04:41:08 PM
Trying to induce milk here to but not sure if it'll happen as mine are tiny with no weight. E, progesterone and prolactin are high so hope something may happen sometime!