Site News and Information => Introductions => Topic started by: Reborn@57 on October 04, 2026, 08:46:12 PM Return to Full Version
Title: Anxiety
Post by: Reborn@57 on October 04, 2026, 08:46:12 PM
Post by: Reborn@57 on October 04, 2026, 08:46:12 PM
Hi ...
Sorry about asking this cause I don't won't bring up any bad situation for anyone or any bad memories..
But how do you deal with the what ifs .. omg — some days are ok but some days are so horrible with indecision and questions...
I keep telling myself take it one day at a time but it's so hard at times and seem like late bites are the worst .. maybe I'm just feeling a little emotional and I need to just suck it up .. lol.
Anyways thanks for letting me share ... ❤️
Sorry about asking this cause I don't won't bring up any bad situation for anyone or any bad memories..
But how do you deal with the what ifs .. omg — some days are ok but some days are so horrible with indecision and questions...
I keep telling myself take it one day at a time but it's so hard at times and seem like late bites are the worst .. maybe I'm just feeling a little emotional and I need to just suck it up .. lol.
Anyways thanks for letting me share ... ❤️
Title: Re: Anxiety
Post by: Jessica_Rose on October 04, 2026, 09:07:17 PM
Post by: Jessica_Rose on October 04, 2026, 09:07:17 PM
The vast majority of things you worry about will never happen. It's OK to think about and plan for different scenarios, that way you will be prepared. However, don't obsess or worry about everything. That will only distract you from finding your path to happiness.
Love always -- Jessica Rose
Love always -- Jessica Rose
Title: Re: Anxiety
Post by: Lori Dee on October 04, 2026, 09:18:58 PM
Post by: Lori Dee on October 04, 2026, 09:18:58 PM
The What If game is one that no one wins. No matter what scenario you come up with, you can just flip it to its opposite.
What if I run out of money? What if you don't?
What if I get hurt? What if you don't?
What if... doesn't work? What if it does?
You can go round and round forever doing that. The only way to escape it is to refuse to play the game. As Jessica said, it is good to plan ahead. But most of what we worry about never happens.
If you worry, you will die.
If you don't worry, you will die.
So why worry?
Focus on something you enjoy doing and change your thoughts.
What if I run out of money? What if you don't?
What if I get hurt? What if you don't?
What if... doesn't work? What if it does?
You can go round and round forever doing that. The only way to escape it is to refuse to play the game. As Jessica said, it is good to plan ahead. But most of what we worry about never happens.
If you worry, you will die.
If you don't worry, you will die.
So why worry?
Focus on something you enjoy doing and change your thoughts.