News and Events => Political and Legal News => Topic started by: Jessica_Rose on October 06, 2026, 10:08:35 AM Return to Full Version

Title: Trump slammed for repeatedly calling Democrat anti-trans slur
Post by: Jessica_Rose on October 06, 2026, 10:08:35 AM
"Sad, disgusting, pathetic": Trump slammed for repeatedly calling Democrat anti-trans slur

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2026/10/sad-disgusting-pathetic-slammed-for-repeatedly-calling-democrat-anti-trans-slur/

Molly Sprayregen (6 Oct 2026)

Folks on both sides of the aisle are slamming the president for using an anti-trans slur three times in a Truth Social post to insult Democratic Senate candidate for South Carolina, pediatrician Dr. Annie Andrews.

Donald Trump's October 5 rant against Andrews, who is cisgender, involved calling her "Annie 'Trie' Andrews" while praising her Republican opponent, Sen. Darline Graham Nordone, the sister of the late Sen. Lindsay Graham (R-SC).

Trump called Graham a "High Quality person, maybe the Highest," and said "Annie Tr
ie is not," before nonsensically accusing her of being "in favor of Transgender for Everyone."

In his final use of the slur, he no longer used her first name and just called her "Tr***nie," saying she "is not for South Carolina."

A spokesperson for the Human Rights Campaign called the rant "the sad, disgusting, pathetic diatribes of a lame duck president with record-low approvals. So low, in fact, he's having to campaign in deep red territory in a desperate attempt to shore up support ahead of midterms."

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) called the insults "despicable."

"Annie Andrews is a mom and pediatrician who's always put her community first," he added, "and she's exactly who South Carolina needs representing them in the Senate."


@Sarah B
Title: Re: Trump slammed for repeatedly calling Democrat anti-trans slur
Post by: Devlyn on October 06, 2026, 10:16:10 AM
So sad, an eighty year old codger calling everyone names like a five year old on the playground.

I even saw some maga people on TV saying they wish he'd stop all the name calling.
Title: Re: Trump slammed for repeatedly calling Democrat anti-trans slur
Post by: Lori Dee on October 06, 2026, 11:22:08 AM
I'm old enough to remember when the Office of the President was something to respect and admire. I didn't always like the person who held that office, but I respected the title.
It is going to take a long time to get the stench out of the Oval Office. And it probably won't happen in my lifetime.

I got a text message from my bank saying Social Security deposited $90 in my account. yay?
I guess I can use it to get gas for my Jeep, almost.

What about those DOGE Rebates?
Or the Tariff Refunds?

Better hurry; I get my ballot today, and $90 won't change my mind. I can probably find that much in my couch cushions.

What a despicable excuse for a human being.