Site News and Information => Introductions => Topic started by: linkthetwink on October 06, 2026, 04:04:19 PM Return to Full Version

Title: Reintroducing myself after 10 years!
Post by: linkthetwink on October 06, 2026, 04:04:19 PM
Hello everyone! I am so glad to be back on Susan's, and even remembered my old login info. I first joined back in 2015 or so, as a baby trans guy just figuring life out. Today I just randomly thought of this site and I was like "hmm.. I wonder if my profile is still there?" And it was! So here I am now.

My name is Daniel, I'm a 27 year old trans man and I've been on T for 10 years. Unfortunately still haven't had top surgery. When I first started on here I was dealing with an abusive relationship which I posted about on here a few times, and I'm glad to say I am no longer with that person. I have a loving (also ftm) partner who treats me so well and is nothing but supportive of me.

I guess my goal here now is to just make some new friends, have some community and see what other people have to say about trans topics.

I'm so glad I rediscovered the forums and I'm looking forward to making good use of them.
Title: Re: Reintroducing myself after 10 years!
Post by: tammy753 on October 06, 2026, 04:18:35 PM
Welcome back! Its nice to meet you. I am almost twice as old as you so that isn't fun to point out.
Title: Re: Reintroducing myself after 10 years!
Post by: Maid Marion on October 06, 2026, 04:20:10 PM
Hi Daniel,

Welcome back!

Marion
Title: Re: Reintroducing myself after 10 years!
Post by: Lori Dee on October 06, 2026, 04:35:59 PM
Hi Daniel,

Welcome back to Susan's Place!

It is always great to see returning members. While you were gone, we had a site crash and lost many accounts. I'm glad you found yours intact. A lot has changed, so I'll give you the official Welcome Packet. One more thing: I am going to move this post over to the Introductions forum. The link stays the same. Nothing changes; it's just housekeeping.

Please keep in mind when posting that this is an ALL-AGES  PUBLIC  Forum and the internet never forgets. Do not post anything that you do not want to be made public.

I will add important links below for new and returning members.
Pay special attention to the links in RED.

If you have any questions about the Susan's Place site and the Forums, please feel free to contact me at LoriDee605@outlook.com.

Once again, welcome to Susan's Place!

~ Lori Dee
Forum Staff



Things that you should read

  • New Members... Please Read this First (https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,250343.msg2295001.html#msg2295001)
  • Site Terms of Service & Rules to Live By (https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,2.0.html)
  • Site Policies and stuff to remember (https://www.susans.org/index.php/board,492.0.html)
  • Changing Your Forum Name (https://www.susans.org/index.php?topic=196460.msg2270355#msg2270355)
  • Membership Agreement (https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,216851.0.html)
  • Cautionary Note (https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,82221.0.html)
  • How to Contact Forum Staff Members (https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,246913.0.html)
  • Standard Terms & Definitions (https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,54369.0.html)
  • News posting & quoting guidelines (https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,174951.0.html)
  • Photos, avatars, & signature images
    (https://www.susans.org//index.php/topic,59974.msg383866.html#msg383866)
  • Crisis Support and Help Groups (https://www.susans.org/index.php?topic=249512.msg2286371#msg2286371)



@linkthetwink
@Northern Star Girl
@Devlyn
@Jessica_Rose
@Mariah
@Sarah B
Title: Re: Reintroducing myself after 10 years!
Post by: Stottie Girl on October 06, 2026, 04:46:54 PM
Hiya Daniel, so very nice to meet you. I'm Sarah, 50 from Northern England.

It is so nice to have a trans guy on the forum again. I find it really interesting to hear what life is like for those travelling in the opposite direction as me. I think it can be helpful too.

There are a few old timers left on here so there might be the odd name you will recognise I would think.

Anyhoo, nice to have you onboard...again!

Sarah xx
Title: Re: Reintroducing myself after 10 years!
Post by: linkthetwink on October 06, 2026, 04:51:32 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome! It's a pleasure to be back. I'm gonna have to re-learn how to use forums like this lol, really brings me back.
Title: Re: Reintroducing myself after 10 years!
Post by: Rochelle on October 06, 2026, 05:08:18 PM
Hello and welcome back. 💚
Title: Re: Reintroducing myself after 10 years!
Post by: Jillian-TG on October 06, 2026, 06:25:40 PM
Welcome (or welcome back). Nice to get some trans man input here. We seem to be heavily skewed towards trans women (me included).