Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

Christmas cake

Started by Princess of Hearts, October 26, 2011, 07:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Princess of Hearts

I am going to be making a surprise Christmas cake for xmas.  It will be enough for 8 people to have 1-2 slices each.    All the finest quality ingredients.

Do you make a Christmas cake?



  •  

Devlyn ✅

Do not, under any circumstances, let anyone see your recipe hanging around the kitchen! In fact, you should send me the recipe and the cake for, um, er, safekeeping! Hugs, Tracey
  •  

Renate

I'm not sure what a Christmas cake is, is it like a fruitcake?

(I love fruitcake, a Claxton fruitcake 🔗 [Link: claxtonfruitcake.com/index.php/] is pretty good.)
  •  

jamie lee

I love to bake ! It's like one of my hobbies  Cookie's, pies, Strudels, Creme puffs Etc. ! but very few cakes ! I tend to be more of a pie person.
  •  

Princess of Hearts

Quote from: Renate on October 26, 2011, 07:43:04 PM
I'm not sure what a Christmas cake is, is it like a fruitcake?

(I love fruitcake, a Claxton fruitcake 🔗 [Link: claxtonfruitcake.com/index.php/] is pretty good.)

Yes I meant to say that it was a fruit cake.   You can make an xmas fruit cake with icing but I am going to make the traditional style cake.   I am not sure if I will 'feed' it with brandy, probably not though.



  •