Some of you know that I went on T for a year, but had to quit it thanks to no money and loosing my insurance because of my mum and stepdad's divorce. But NOW, I finally saved money, got put on different insurance and now I'm ready to 'continue' my transition. I finally got back to the doctor after waiting a month *There were no earlier appointments* and I had an amazing time today. My doctor is ->-bleeped-<- awesome! And so are the nurses, and everyone that works there. We figured out how we're going to handle my HRT and I got my prescription, all I have to do is start calling around to pharmacies to try and figure out pricing. I'm so ridiculously excited <3 Not only that, but the receptionist referred to me as a boy without knowing, she was looking for the name 'Curtis,' because she misheard my birth name. I was so happy xD
Omg, yeah...it was awesome >w< Just needed to share, we don't have enough good news on this forum.