Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

Moving in with Parents as Daughter

Started by Jessynecessity, October 12, 2015, 03:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

iKate

Quote from: Jessynecessity on October 27, 2015, 07:42:44 AM
It's a unique pain. All my friends are pregnant or moms already. They ask me when I'm having one, and I'm tired of giving ->-bleeped-<- excuses. I'm tired of lying. Tired of pretending. Tired.

I. Am. Freaking. Tired.

Also depressed.

I'd trade my flat sexy belly for stretch marks, yesterday.

I get the opposite. I have kids... Obviously I didn't carry them. People ask if I've had fertility treatment (fraternal multiples these days usually are the result of that). I make excuses then deflect topics. People who I feel safe outing myself to I do. But I know they look at me differently once I do.

I would trade my successful career to be a stay at home mom. Seriously. I even wanted to be a stay at home dad once but it wouldn't match with financial reality.
  •