Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

recovering 'deleted' account

Started by Alex81, April 16, 2017, 06:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Alex81

I had a moment a few days ago when i requested to delete my account.

I regret it, and want to know if there is a way to restore a 'deleted' account?
  •  

LizK

I have let Cindy know what you are after...will get back to you soon
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Alex81

Thanks Elizabeth... Remember, while I can receive private messages, I cannot send them. Not enough posts.
  •  

LizK

Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Mariah ✅

Alex, it is always possible to get your account back as it was, but to do so you need to reach out to Susan. You can reach her by emailing her at susan@susans.org. I have deleted my account in the past and to get it back I needed to do the same. So in the end, it is best a question you should ask Susan about. I hope that helps. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: Alex81 on April 16, 2017, 06:22:31 PM
I had a moment a few days ago when i requested to delete my account.

I regret it, and want to know if there is a way to restore a 'deleted' account?
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariahsusans.orgstaff@yahoo.com[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Alex81

Thanks Mariah. Sent Susan an email this morning. We'll see what happens
  •  

Alex81

Still no response. I either suspect "tough, deal with it" or the more likely that she never got my message.

Guess I'll just stick with this account. Shame because I also lost my donator status. :(
  •  

LizK

I think you will find she is just busy we haven't forgotten  ;)
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •