Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

Took my first step

Started by Magnolia88, September 12, 2018, 07:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Magnolia88

I've taken my first baby steps in my journey from mtf. I purchased a wig, makeup set, and a cute black dress from amazon. I was a little nervous, but whoever saw my name on the order doesn't know me so it didn't matter. I was actually giddy when it arrived. It felt like Christmas morning. Everything came exactly how I ordered it in great condition. I still live with my dad who I'm not out to yet so I've had to find some good hiding spots to store it until I get the chance to wear it. I've never put makeup on before, so that'll be fun to learn. I can't wait to see myself all dressed up and what I'll look like. I'm finally gonna get to see the real me.
  •  

Sarah1979

  •  

Magnolia88

  •  

CuriousCat94x

Welcome to the closet lol I'm happy for you!

I was lucky enough to have clothes readily available at home because my mother buys clothes of all sizes to donate or sell. Ever since I can remember I would play dress up in private. I've never actually tried makeup on though, it will be fun to try it on :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1994 - Born
~1998 - Realized something is wrong
~1998-2011 - Fought and repressed feelings, just trying to be "normal"
~2011 - Discovered the name for my feelings
~2011-2018 - Fought and repressed my feelings even more
July 2018 - Born again, after fighting depression, anxiety and meeting death itself
September 14 2018 - First HRT injection! :)
3/26/2022 - Detransitioned



🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." - The Creed
  •  

Magnolia88

Thank you. I remember playing with my moms stuff. I used to try on her nail polish. One time, I wanted to dye the hair of a halloween mask from grey to brown. She actually did it, but it didn't work. If that wasn't the biggest sign of things to come, I don't know what is.
  •  

MeTony

Congratulations on your first step!

It's LOTS of butterflies in the beginning, but it will get better. Just take your time, you decide the pace.

I also buy most of my cloths on internet and I often know what I'm looking for when I do. I hate shopping. :)


Tony
  •  

DawnOday ✅

The good thing about Amazon is you can have it delivered remotely to storage boxes outside the supermarket or elsewhere if you're worried about the folks opening the mail.
When I put on makeup I feel like a whole other person. I always thought I was some kind of model. I like to wear fashionable clothes even though I am older than dirt. There are many YouTube instruction video's. I like Wayne Goss in particular. He is a professional makeup artist. But there are many others. A little practice anc viola. If you share computers with your folks, be sure to clear your cache and history before turning off.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17



  •  

Tiu

If you have a hanger with a rung, you could put your dress on that rung (folded in the middle) and put a button-up shirt on top of it, on the slanting parts. Invisible, but you know your little darling in your wardrobe where it belongs. ;)
  •