Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

Donations and Subscriptions LINKS - Now Working

Started by Northern Star Girl, January 10, 2024, 09:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Northern Star Girl ✅

          Donations and Subscriptions LINKS...
                  ...Now Working


As members and readers of Susan's Place, you are encouraged
to step up and help meet the goal for the month.

To Donate -->  https://www.susans.org/index.php?action=treasury

To Subscribe-->  https://www.susans.org/index.php?action=profile;area=subscriptions

If you are continuing to have issues regarding Donations or Subscriptions please
contact Susan at susan@susans.org or you can contact me at northernstargirl@susans.org

Thank you for your support

Warmest Regards,
Danielle
[Northern Star Girl]          Susan
The Forum Administrator                  Site Administrator
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !
http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=subscriptions 
         Donating !   https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗

❤️❤️❤️  Check out my Personal Blog Threads  ❤️❤️❤️
          Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
           Started: January 02, 2024

                    A New Chapter: Alaskan Danielle's Chronicles 
                      Started: December 30, 2018

          I am the Hunted Prey: Danielle's Chronicles
            Started: April 08, 2018

                    Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
                      Started: March 09, 2018


I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 46 years old

        Email:  --->  alaskandanielle@
                             yahoo.com
  •