Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

Birthdays - July 03,2025 - Members

Started by Northern Star Girl, July 02, 2025, 08:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Northern Star Girl ✅

@Boca.Lisa
    Just ONE member birthday on the Forum to recognize on July 3rd!!!!!

Dear Lisa: 
Wishing YOU a very Happy Birthday
          :icon_flower:  :icon_birthday:  :icon_birthday:  :icon_birthday:  :icon_flower:

What are your plans for your July 3rd Birthday?
  Dinner out with friends and family?
                                                                                  Cake?
                                                                                          Candles? 
                                                                                                  Special trip?


On your Birthday, check your profile for a special gift...

    Again, wishing you well and enjoy your special day.
Warm Regards,
Danielle
[Northern Star Girl]
                 
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !
http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=subscriptions 
         Donating !   https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗

❤️❤️❤️  Check out my Personal Blog Threads  ❤️❤️❤️
          Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
           Started: January 02, 2024

                    A New Chapter: Alaskan Danielle's Chronicles 
                      Started: December 30, 2018

          I am the Hunted Prey: Danielle's Chronicles
            Started: April 08, 2018

                    Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
                      Started: March 09, 2018


I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 46 years old

        Email:  --->  alaskandanielle@
                             yahoo.com
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Happy birthday Lisa!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.  Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Help connect a person to someone that may be able to help that person.  Be brave, be strong.  A TRUE friend is a treasure.  Relationships are very important, people are important, and the sooner we all realize that the better off the world will be.  Try a little kindness.  Be generous with your time, energy, wisdom, and resources.   Inconvenience yourself to help someone.   I am a brown eyed, brown haired woman. 
  •  

Dances With Trees

Happy birthday, Lisa! This is your day (literally, you seem to have it all to yourself) so rock on!
  • skype:lodgeofthegraybear@gmail.com?call
  •