Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

Life of Mariah

Started by Mariah, January 12, 2025, 01:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Mariah ✅

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariahsusans.orgstaff@yahoo.com[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

davina61

Woops clicked on here by mistake, hope your feeling okay.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  • skype:davina61?call
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee, Mariah

Mariah ✅

Still waiting on results and just hoping I can avoid things getting worse. I hope you are doing well. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: davina61 on September 25, 2026, 10:27:50 AMWoops clicked on here by mistake, hope you're feeling okay.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariahsusans.orgstaff@yahoo.com[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Petunia

I really have no words Mariah.

Good luck💗
And then one day you stop to find,
10 years have got behind you,
no one told you when to run,
you missed the starting gun