Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

Account purge (UPDATED)

Started by Susan, November 12, 2008, 01:12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Susan ✅

I have deleted all accounts not used in the last 6 months to free up these accounts for newer users.  I have also deleted all accounts new or otherwise which have never posted due to a subtle spam attack. Due to the attack, new users are not able to edit profiles until they have made sufficient postings.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources
—
Help support this website and our community by Donating 🔗 [Link: paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson/] or Subscribing!
  •  

Kaelin

*Whew*, I missed the purge by a couple days.
  •  

AndreaK

Ah, thought there was something wrong with my account and was just looking to post the question 'why can't I edit my profile?'.... seek and you shall find (yourself) :)

Love
Andi
  •