Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

Can someone please kindly direct me to the block button.

Started by Joeyboo~ :3, December 27, 2011, 11:14:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Joeyboo~ :3

I can't find it on their profile.
Some people just... irritate the ->-bleeped-<- out of me.

No one's bothering me or messing with me, the stuff they post just makes me want to shoot a baby.
Don't let the baby suffer.

That is all.
  •  

supremecatoverlord

Meow.



🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]
  •  

Joeyboo~ :3

Quote from: Beverley on December 27, 2011, 11:18:18 AM
Click on 'Profile' above these postings (ignore the drop down menu). When it shows up click on 'Modify profile' and select 'Buddies/Ignore List' 2nd from bottom of the drop down menu and then select 'Edit ignore list'. Key the profile name into the box.

I hope that helps. I hope it is not me you are ignoring  :o

Beverley

Thank you!
:icon_hug:

Quote from: JasonRX on December 27, 2011, 11:35:12 AM
Joey, I adore you.
Lmao.

Likewise :{D (The smiley does indeed have a mustache.)
  •