Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

I think I was hacked!

Started by CB, April 04, 2015, 09:51:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CB

A Warning!

Yesterday I tried to log in and got a message telling me I needed to reply to the activation code to log in?   ->-bleeped-<-?
I check email and nothing there.
So I tried logging in again. Same story.
Requested new code. Nothing came.
Requested again, and again, and again....................................  nothing ever arrrived
Emailed susan'susans.org. no reply
Emailed a couple of other links pleading for help
Have to wonder if i was blocked?

Today I found a way and entered my current email as a NEW emmail!
Then requested activation code and activated and now I am back in.

I found my signature had been deleted and replaced by giberish characters? 

Have to assume someone hacked me!!!!
  •  

Susan ✅

I sent you a list of the ip's that have accessed your account. Please review the list and let me know if there are any that were not you. A quick whois show them to be from your country of residence.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources
—
Help support this website and our community by Donating 🔗 [Link: paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson/] or Subscribing!
  •  

CB

They are all IP's that I've used and in that sense they are legit. However, some are also used by other people.
I've done a little research on this and are all but 100% certain which one it was and that I was hacked by someone this end. I've changed all my passwords and am monitoring this end
  •  

mrs izzy

Keep us up dated.  As anyone we take these events seriously.

Mrs. Izzy
Trans lifeline US 877-565-8860 CAD 877-330-6366 http://www.translifeline.org/ 🔗
"Those who matter will never judge, this is my given path to walk in life and you have no right to judge"

I used to be grounded but now I can fly.
  •  

Susan ✅

They don't correspond to any other users on the site if that is the case.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources
—
Help support this website and our community by Donating 🔗 [Link: paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson/] or Subscribing!
  •