Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

Hi everyone

Started by ReneeAnne, April 29, 2015, 07:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ReneeAnne

Well I finally took a picture of my body, I haven't started hormones yet. I don't think I look very feminine so hopefully they will help alittle when I start.


[ 🔗 [Link: s172.photobucket.com/user/renee90/media/IMAG0030_​zpsa7mnvbbo.jpg.html/]]
  •  

Emily E

Hmmm in that picture you look feminine to me... I know women wow would kill to have a body like that so HRT should only help :)
I'll struggle hard today to live the life I want tomorrow !

Step One - Lose the weight!



🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com/weight-​loss/wYvwTO4/]
  •  

ReneeAnne

Really Emily? I guess I am just hard on my self and don't see what others can see.
  •  

Mariah ✅

ReneeAnne, we are often our own worst critics, but Emily is right you definitely look feminine in the picture. Hugs
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariahsusans.orgstaff@yahoo.com[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

ReneeAnne

Thank you so much ladies, it means so much to me.
  •  

ReneeAnne

Don't know why my picture went away.

🔗 [Link: s1083.photobucket.com/user/fitties88/media/IMAG0030_​zpsvhouzeyy.jpg.html/]
  •  

AndreaLinda

The only place  I still don't go as a female is to University. somehow I feel like i'm not ready to take that step yet. however, most of my mates and friends knows it. But after school is over, Girl mode ON lol
ohhh  I forgot. i go to the gym as a boy because it feels more comfortable, although it's a odyssey to hide my boobs and well.. my legs are extremely feminine. basically everyone knows LOL   
  •  

iKate

Looks femme to me, breasts and all
  •  

ReneeAnne

Thanks Kate, the push up bra is to than for the breasts haha
  •