Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

Old Skincare Routine FAIL

Started by Sabrina Rei, September 25, 2018, 02:25:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sabrina Rei

Okay over 40 fam, I need some help here. Since HRT has really kicked in my skin has gotten super dry and my face is breaking out with a bit of acne/rash. I'm 90% sure that my old skin care routine which used a rough scrub is to blame for stripping the oils so I wanna know what everyone is using for their moisturizer and exfoliant scrub?  Let's say anything up to mid-price range as far as recommendations.  I don't wanna break the bank month to month.

Another possibility is that my old menthol heavy shaving foam from gelette isn't gentle enough for my face anymore?

Devlyn ✅

Yup, men are greasy and oily. In fact, any time there's been a break in my hormones the first sign is oily skin and hair within a week. I'm 56, almost 57. My skin doesn't like many of the products out there, but it really seems to enjoy and soak up Olay Regenerist cream. It's about $20-25 for a tub, and lasts about a month for me. A dollar a day is a price I'm willing to pay to look smoother and younger.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •