Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

I don't care who you are, that's funny!

Started by Devlyn, August 04, 2026, 07:16:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Devlyn ✅

I love this one!
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Laura Squirrel

Maybe I am having a ditzy moment. But, to quote Slappy Squirrel (no relation): "I don't get it. What's the joke?"
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Lori Dee ✅

Quote from: Laura Squirrel on August 19, 2026, 05:49:16 PMMaybe I am having a ditzy moment. But, to quote Slappy Squirrel (no relation): "I don't get it. What's the joke?"

The newly appointed King of Atheists said, "Oh my God!"
My Life is Based on a True Story <-- The Story of Lori
The Story of Lori, Chapter 2
Veteran U.S. Army - SSG (Staff Sergeant) - M60A3 Tank Master Gunner
2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019- 2nd Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change
/ 2024 - Voice Training / 2025 - Passport & IDs complete - Started Electrolysis!

An ancient prayer:
"King Zeus, grant us the good things, whether we pray for them or not, and keep from us the bad things, even if we pray for them."

HELP US HELP YOU!
Please consider becoming a Subscriber.
Donations accepted at: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗
  • skype:.?call
  •  

Laura Squirrel

Quote from: Lori Dee on August 19, 2026, 05:57:08 PMThe newly appointed King of Atheists said, "Oh my God!"

OH!

LOL I'm such an idiot.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

KathyLauren

Quote from: Laura Squirrel on August 19, 2026, 05:49:16 PMMaybe I am having a ditzy moment. But, to quote Slappy Squirrel (no relation): "I don't get it. What's the joke?"

Said "Oh my God" and the atheists took away his crown.  Said "I don't believe it" and they gave it back.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Lori Dee ✅

Quote from: KathyLauren on August 19, 2026, 07:41:36 PMSaid "Oh my God" and the atheists took away his crown.  Said "I don't believe it" and they gave it back.


🤣
My Life is Based on a True Story <-- The Story of Lori
The Story of Lori, Chapter 2
Veteran U.S. Army - SSG (Staff Sergeant) - M60A3 Tank Master Gunner
2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019- 2nd Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change
/ 2024 - Voice Training / 2025 - Passport & IDs complete - Started Electrolysis!

An ancient prayer:
"King Zeus, grant us the good things, whether we pray for them or not, and keep from us the bad things, even if we pray for them."

HELP US HELP YOU!
Please consider becoming a Subscriber.
Donations accepted at: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson 🔗
  • skype:.?call
  •  

Devlyn ✅

Quote from: Laura Squirrel on August 19, 2026, 05:49:16 PMMaybe I am having a ditzy moment. But, to quote Slappy Squirrel (no relation): "I don't get it. What's the joke?"

I see what you did there, Uncle Ruckus! 🤣
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee