- Smile!
-
- Country:

- Family
- Posts: 21,663
- No act of kindness is too small
- Thanked: 8,961 times
- Logged
I should not have body dysphoria, at least not much of it. I have what I have and it is more of what it should be than ever. Oh I suppose I likely will have some body dysphoria from time to time. But it should not be overwhelming.
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating. Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity. Help connect a person to someone that may be able to help that person. Be brave, be strong. A TRUE friend is a treasure. Relationships are very important, people are important, and the sooner we all realize that the better off the world will be. Try a little kindness. Be generous with your time, energy, wisdom, and resources. Inconvenience yourself to help someone. I am a brown eyed, brown haired woman.