I have been busy lately, but in a good way.
I have revised Out of Tolerance. The story, characters, and narrative are unchanged. I just cleaned up the text, corrected errors, removed unnecessary repetition, and improved clarity.
That has been submitted, and the revised edition is now live on Amazon. I am so grateful to those of you who read it and gave me ->-bleeped-<-. I learned a lot from you.
I have finished the second book in the series, Samaria. I used the ->-bleeped-<- readers of the first book gave me to start the second book. I even dedicated it to you. I learned so much along the way, and I feel that my writing has improved greatly.
I tried to submit Samaria to the publisher to check for formatting errors and such, but apparently they limit how many manuscripts you can submit in a given week. So Samaria will get submitted on Monday and go live sometime next week.
I have some ideas for the direction the third book in the series will take, but I am still figuring it out.
Meanwhile, I have been updating my website, fixing links, and adjusting things. I set up a Series Page on Amazon where all the books will be listed. Apparently, that needs to be reviewed before it goes live, too. < sigh >
TL;DR
Out of Tolerance (Revised Edition) is now on sale in paperback only. (sorry.)
My website has been updated and will be getting a few more updates when the Series Page goes live and Samaria is published.
Last, but not least, thank you to everyone who has read Out of Tolerance and gave me ->-bleeped-<- on it. I really appreciate your comments, criticisms, and compliments. That's how I learn.