Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

195 inactive accounts purged

Started by Susan, May 24, 2006, 09:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Susan ✅

I have gone through and deleted all accounts which have not been used in over 6 months (180 days). I have also deleted all accounts which have been registered for at least 3 months (90 days) but which have never been used to make a post. If this affected one of your accounts, I encourage you to re-register it, and become more active in the future. User contributions help to enhance and enrich the community at Susan's Place.

Basically, I feel that inactive usernames should be available for people to register that will actually use them.

Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources
—
Help support this website and our community by Donating 🔗 [Link: paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson/] or Subscribing!
  •