Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

Photos for gallery

Started by Susan, December 25, 2008, 08:01:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Susan ✅

I haven't seen new pictures except from a staff member so could regular members please try uploading some photos to the gallery for me. Thanks!

Any problems post it here!
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources
—
Help support this website and our community by Donating 🔗 [Link: paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson/] or Subscribing!
  •  

Janet_Girl

Unsure on how to add pictures to an album.
  •  

Janet_Girl

Ok I see it now.  Is the anyway to add them to an existing album
  •  

cindybc

  •  

Susan ✅

Quote from: Kiera on December 25, 2008, 01:49:48 PM
Susan, tried a couple of uploads . . .

Works Great (in "profile" summary as well)!

Susan, the gallery items are NOT member only? I can logout and with direct link:

https://www.susans.org/forums/MGalleryItem.php?id=1509 they're "viewable"?

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php?action=mgallery error from within displayed "click-able link" (lol, feel better)

Will leave briefly then remove . . .

(ps: the "Additional Information: Show Gallery" link in ones profile leads to HOMEPAGE)

I got the error when logged out from both links. I think the one page was being served from your browser's cache...
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources
—
Help support this website and our community by Donating 🔗 [Link: paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson/] or Subscribing!
  •