Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

To Patrick Swayze thanks for Vida Boheme

Started by Shana A, September 16, 2009, 09:15:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Janet_Girl

I shall miss him greatly.

I have seen some of his movies, Ghost being one of my favorite, and I love him in "To Wong Foo".



Janet
  •  

tekla

Nobody puts Baby in a corner.  The final dance sequence in that movie was awesome. He did good solid work.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Julie Marie

In my house, he was best known for Dirty Dancing, especially with my daughter.  She would get up on the coffee and pretend to be Baby and I would be Johnny Castle.  Must have played that movie a few dozen times over the years.

And that final dance scene always gives me goose bumps.

I always liked Patrick Swazye because he seemed very genuine and caring.  He will be missed.

Julie
When you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself.
  •  

RebeccaFog


I liked the movie when he was in drag in To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything Julie Newmar

  •